갈수록 나태해지는 프롬프트에 주목 ㅋㅋ 

cinematic scenery of Seopjikoji of jeju island, screencap from a blockbuster movie --ar 2:1 --v 

cinematic scenery of Genius loci of jeju island, by tadao ando, beautiful scenery --ar 2:1 

A coastal road view of Jeju Island taken with an iPhone in a car. --ar 16:9 --v 6.0

A coastal road view of Jeju Island taken with an iPhone in a car. --ar 16:9 --v 6.0

Seogwipo city downtown scenery on a clear summer day, Filmed with a Blackmagic Cinema Camera

This is a photo I took at the Snoopy Garden in Jeju Island. Don't you think the Snoopy statue in the park is cute? --ar 16:9 --v 6.0

I'm at Jeju International Airport. and I'm on my way home. I'm going to stop by the duty-free shop and buy some gifts for my family. I'll post this photo on Instagram. --v 6.

I'm sitting in my seat on a Korean Air airplane departing from Jeju Airport. I can see the runway out the window. I can also see the wings and engines of this airplane. --ar 16:9 --v 6

I'm in the waiting area at Gimpo Airport. It's a very familiar scene. Do you see the cars on the driveway on the other side of the glass wall over there? --ar 16:9 --v 6.0

I boarded the subway at Gimpo Airport Station on Line No. 9. It's nice to be able to sit down. There are a lot of people sitting in the cabin, but there are still a few empty seats. --ar 16:9 --v 6.0

아니 이런 프롬프트가 어째서 작동하는거지? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ