입장 시 1

Good timing. this is the vital part of my proof. You have brought me the Eureka.

입장 2

Welcome!

Don't worry. There is no sign stating "Let No One Ignorant of Geometry or the Irrational Number Enter" here.

선택 1

A truly marvelous hypothesis. I hope the margin is wide enough to contain its demonstration.

깨알 페르마의 마지막 정리

선택 2

Terrific! I already have a wonderful demonstration in my mind...

It unfolds like the Folium of Descartes

찾아봤는데 이게 Folium of descartes 라고 한다

선택 3(Set of Hypothesis, 무한상점)

An infinite plate of food that is always near your seat ... I would not refuse it, if you ask me.

난 거절할건데

오리지널? 대사

의지 침묵과 동경

She seems to be a little afraid of the cold. I suggest she take an island vacation and enjoy the sunshine

Don't worry. Apeiron always welcomes those who always listen

콘블룸도 항상 (몰래) 들으니까 아페이론도 환영한가보다

청소 주문(Spell of banishment)

The spell of cleaning... I have never knew there was such a thing in the warehouse!

Perhaps sophia would have had less work had i know earlier

톱니바퀴 동전(Sharpodonty)

I admire the insightfulness of sharpodonties.

They are able to identify people's types of numbers and demonstrate their attitude with their teeth

로마 금화(Solidus)

I don't think the Romans understood the beauty of circle at all. They just happend to use it for their coin. 

Archimedes would agree if he could hear me!

슈나이더(Schneider)

Dusts! An excellent result!

I've always belived carbuncles have a better taste than most "real numbers," Because they know that triangle is the strongest shape.

공통 대사

고등급 1

there are only a very limited number of them in the warehouse. and your luck is a good example of probability... well, or that of proof by exhaustion

고등급 2

Wow, those are treasures! We usually call them "the transcendentals," as they are shiny and valuable compared to the rubbish from the world of matters.

고등급 3

A nice result.

It's almost as precious as the number "1," the mother of all things, the beginning of nothing turning into something

저등급 1

Do the calculation again, if the results is not what you want. It's also a step you need to take to rule out the wrong answers

저등급 2

Oh, you got a ... a fragment of the world of matters! Alright, I have no idea what it is actually

모노로그는 대사가 있는진 모르겠지만 아직 못먹었고 황무지 상점 아직 안둘러봄. 그리고 한글 대사? 누군가 해주겠지 뭐...

중간중간 랜덤으로 나오는 대사가 있는데 그건 나오면 추가함