I apologize for the inconvenience caused to Korean teachers due to machine translation. The following is the corrected version in English. Please understand if there is any mistake. 

This time, yostar bypassed international servers such as those in Korea and connected them with NTR elements, which hurt the feelings of all teachers. Without intervention, the four students featured in the April Fool's Day video will be sent to a mahjong game that includes a dating system. It's not just about one server, it's about our cherished students. The students, whom the teachers have worked hard to protect, have been used by yostar as a tool for profit. The mood of the teachers to watch and accompany the students was also trampled by yostar. In China, of course, this kind of evil is not allowed by the public, and Chinese teachers have fought fiercely against it. There have been more than 100,000 negative comments on Chinese websites. Even so, yostar did not respond. And we've heard for a long time that Korean teachers have tremendous power in this regard. So please, join us in protecting the students and resisting this movement. yostar only uses blue archive as a profit-making tool, I think NEXON as a developer may have different feelings. It is hoped that Korean teachers will actively respond to NEXON and force the cancellation of the linkage by putting NEXON's pressure on yostar. Thanks for the warm attention of Korean teachers, I hope we can jointly maintain the purity and beauty of blue archive.

I don't think this is between us and the mahjong players. It's just that we can't accept yostar selling out the purity of blue archive and polluting it with their greed.I don't want to send students to these controversial places for linkage anyway. Once the capital has benefited, the loophole will continue to grow until the blue archive is completely destroyed.

I hope that in this struggle, teachers can unite and show the capital that we are determined to protect our students. This should be good for the game environment.