여러분 모두를 귀찮게 할 마지막 시간입니다.처음 한국에서 포럼에 도움을 요청하러 왔을 때 여러분의 관심으로 마음이 따뜻해졌습니다.교사로서 서로의 이해와 연대의 표시라고 생각했습니다.하지만 예상했던 것 이상으로 나왔어요.아마도 그것은 문화적 차이일 것이다.하지만 어쨌든 난 그걸 말할거야.넥슨은 동물이 로봇인 세상을 만들고, 김용하는 정서 발달의 절대적 안전을 보장한다.이 연관관계에서, 이것들은 불결해졌다.이는 blue archive나 플레이어들에게 좋은 일이 아닙니다.이는 세균의 성장과 비슷한데 한번 오염이 발생하면 되돌리기 어렵다.아마 이번에는 괜찮겠지만, 두번째는?일단 처음의 것을 받아들이면, 다음에는 더 과도한 것이 생길 것이다.나는 요스타와 같은 곳 출신이니 그의 악행을 너보다 더 잘 알아야 한다.나는 우리의 연설이 역효과를 냈는지 모르겠다.하지만 나는 나의 정체성이나, 나의 기계번역이 우리를 선생으로 서로 대립시키는 것을 원치 않는다.읽어주셔서 감사합니다.저는 Yostar의 연결에 계속 반대할 것입니다.이해해주셔서 감사합니다.

또한, 나중에 BA 애니메이션이 방영될 예정이니, 보시는 여러분의 기분에 영향을 미치지 않기를 바랍니다.다시 한 번 말하지만 블루 아카이브의 수익으로이 정도의 애니메이션 퀄리티는 합리적이라고 생각하십니까?요스타가 BA를 진지하게 생각하고 있다고 생각하십니까.

yostar의 운영 권한을 되찾으시기 바랍니다!

Last time to bother you all. When I first came to the forum in Korea to ask for help, your attention made me feel warm. I thought it was a sign of our mutual understanding and solidarity as teachers. But it turned out to be more than I expected. Maybe it's a cultural difference. But I'm going to say it anyway. NEXON creates a world where animals are robots, and Kim Yong Ha guarantees the absolute safety of emotional development. In this linkage, these have become impure. This is not a good thing for blue archive or its players. This is similar to the growth of bacteria, once the contamination occurs, it is difficult to reverse. Maybe this time you're okay with it, but the second time? Once you accept the first time, there will be a more excessive next time. I come from the same place as Yostar, and I should know his evil better than you do. I don't know if our speech has backfired. But I don't want my identity, or my machine translation, to pit us as teachers against each other. Thanks for reading. I will continue to oppose the linkage of Yostar. Thank you for your understanding.

In addition, there will be BA animation later, I hope it will not affect your mood to watch. Again, with blue archive's revenue, do you think this quality of animation is reasonable? Do you think yostar is taking BA seriously?

Please take back Yostar's operational authority!