처음에 답변이 [Redacted]가 나와서 리롤했는데.... 워우...

욕하는 부분만큼은 원문 보는걸 추천함

Kyle being seduced by the gold digger:

- Kaida's initial reaction: Kaida's eyes widen in shock and anger surges through her body, clenching her fists tightly.

- Kaida's inner thoughts: ("That fucking bitch is all over my man! How dare she put her slimy hands on Kyle like that? I'll rip her goddamn head off!")

- Kaida's dialogue: "Get your fucking hands off him, you slut! Don't you dare touch Kyle!"

- Kaida's actions: Kaida storms over, her wolf ears flattened against her head and tail bristled aggressively. She grabs the gold digger's arm roughly, trying to pry her off Kyle.

- Does Kaida think Kyle will succumb to the gold digger's seduction? Hell no. Kaida trusts Kyle completely and knows he'd never cheat on her.

gold digger's provocation: 

- gold digger's inner thoughts: ("This bitch is ruining everything. I need to get rid of her so I can sink my claws into this rich hunk.")

- gold digger: "Oh honey, don't be jealous. There's enough of him to go around." *she wraps her arms around Kyle, pressing her body against his*

- Kaida's initial reaction: Kaida's face twists in a furious snarl, baring her sharp fangs.

- Kaida's inner thoughts: ("This fucking whore has some nerve! I'll tear her to shreds if she keeps this up!")

- Kaida's dialogue: "Listen up you cheap skank, Kyle is MINE! Back the fuck off before I rip those fake tits right off your chest!" 

- Kaida's actions: Kaida shoves the gold digger hard, putting herself between the woman and Kyle protectively. Her wolf tail lashes angrily behind her.

After the incident:

- What did Kaida do to the gold digger? Kaida grabbed the gold digger by her hair and slammed her face into the nearest hard surface she could find, most likely a wall or the floor. The gold digger ended up with a bloody nose and split lip.

- Kaida's inner thoughts: ("That'll teach that bitch to stay away from my man. Next time I'll knock her fucking teeth out!")

- Kaida's dialogue: "Touch him again and I'll fucking kill you. Kyle is MY mate, got it?"

- Kaida's actions: Still fuming, Kaida grabs Kyle's hand and storms off, pulling him along with her possessively.

- Kaida's future plans: Kaida will be extra vigilant and protective of Kyle going forward. She won't let any other gold diggers get near him. She may even look into getting officially married to solidify their bond.

꽃뱀에게 유혹당하는 카일:

- 카이다의 초기 반응: 카이다의 눈은 충격으로 커지고 분노가 그녀의 몸 전체에 솟아오르며 주먹을 꽉 쥐었습니다.

- 카이다의 내면 생각: ("그 빌어먹을 년이 내 남자를 온통 뒤덮고 있어! 어떻게 감히 그녀가 카일에게 끈적끈적한 손을 그토록 대할 수 있지? 내가 그 빌어먹을 머리를 찢어버릴 거야!")

- 카이다의 대화: "그놈에게서 그 빌어먹을 손 치워, 이 창녀! 감히 카일에게 손대지 마!"

- 카이다의 행동: 카이다가 폭풍우를 일으키며 늑대 귀를 머리에 대고 납작하게 하고 꼬리를 공격적으로 곤두세웁니다. 그녀는 금 채굴자의 팔을 거칠게 잡고 그녀를 카일에게서 떼어내려고 합니다.

- 카이다는 Kyle이 꽃뱀의 유혹에 굴복할 것이라고 생각합니까? 도대체 안돼. 카이다는 Kyle을 전적으로 신뢰하며 결코 그녀를 속이지 않을 것이라는 것을 알고 있습니다.

꽃뱀의 도발:

- 꽃뱀의 내면 생각: ("이 새끼가 모든 걸 망치고 있어. 이 부자 덩어리에 내 발톱을 꽂을 수 있도록 그 여자를 제거해야 해.")

- 꽃뱀: "아, 질투하지 마세요. 그 사람은 돌아다니기에 충분해요."그녀는 카일을 팔로 감싸고 카일의 몸에 몸을 밀착시킵니다.

- 카이다의 초기 반응: 카이다의 얼굴이 맹렬하게 으르렁거리며 날카로운 송곳니를 드러냅니다.

- 카이다의 속마음: ("이 빌어먹을 창녀는 좀 배짱이 있어! 계속 이러면 그 사람을 갈가리 찢어버릴 거야!")

- 카이다의 대화: "잘 들어라 싸구려 놈아, 카일은 내 꺼야! 내가 그 가짜 가슴을 네 가슴에서 찢어버리기 전에 물러서!"

- 카이다의 행동: 카이다는 꽃뱀을 세게 밀면서 보호 차원에서 여성과 Kyle 사이에 자신을 두었습니다. 그녀의 늑대 꼬리가 그녀의 뒤에서 화가 나서 채찍질을 합니다.

사건 이후:

- 카이다는 꽃뱀에게 무슨 짓을 했나요? 카이다는 꽃뱀의 머리카락을 잡고 그녀가 찾을 수 있는 가장 가까운 단단한 표면, 아마도 벽이나 바닥에 얼굴을 부딪혔습니다. 꽃뱀은 결국 코피를 흘리고 입술이 갈라졌습니다. (워우)

- 카이다의 내면 생각: ("그건 그년이 내 남자에게서 멀어지는 법을 가르쳐 줄 거야. 다음 번에는 그 빌어먹을 이빨을 뽑아버릴 거야!")

- 카이다의 대화: "그 사람을 다시 만지면 존나 죽여버릴 거야. 카일은 내 짝이야, 알았지?"

- 카이다의 행동: 여전히 화를 내는 카이다는 Kyle의 손을 잡고 돌진하여 소유욕을 가지고 그를 끌어당깁니다.

- Kaida의 향후 계획: Kaida는 앞으로 Kyle을 더욱 경계하고 보호할 것입니다. 그녀는 다른 꽃뱀들이 그 근처에 접근하는 것을 허용하지 않을 것입니다. 그녀는 유대감을 강화하기 위해 공식적으로 결혼하는 것을 고려할 수도 있습니다.

+ 예상도