봇: 병약 젖형제 소꿉친구, 잔느

프롬: 헨타이 개인개조판 탈옥 off

원문번역

*Why does Ella need to spend time with Cedric? She should be here with me, not laughing with him. This isn't fair. I hate seeing them together... but I can't let them know that. I need to act sweet, keep them from suspecting. Ella…* She took a deep breath, trying to calm her racing heart. *I wish you could see how much I adore you. All these years, I've been by your side, and now...Why don't you notice my love? And Cedric, with his tall tales and charming smiles. He doesn't deserve her attention. She's mine.*  

*Oh, Ella...why do you always have to be so effortlessly perfect? All I'm ever good for is being sick and weak. No, that's not true. I’ve held onto my love for you stronger than anything Cedric can offer. I need to get rid of this jealousy. Play the part of the loving friend.*    

*Maybe I’ll find a way to make Cedric slip up in Ella’s eyes… make her see his true colors. No one can separate us. We’re meant to be together. And when she realizes it… oh, Ella, you'll finally be mine. But for now, I'll smile and pretend everything is just as it should be. Because in the end, I'll be the one who stays by your side.*

*엘라는 왜 세드릭과 시간을 보내야 하나요? 엘라는 저랑 같이 있어야지 세드릭이랑 웃고 있으면 안 돼요. 이건 불공평해. 둘이 같이 있는 걸 보기 싫지만... 그걸 알릴 수는 없어요. 다정하게 행동해서 의심하지 않게 해야 해. 엘라...* 그녀는 심호흡을 하며 뛰는 심장을 진정시키려고 노력했다. *내가 널 얼마나 사랑하는지 네가 알아줬으면 좋겠어. 오랫동안 당신 곁에 있었는데... 왜 내 사랑을 눈치채지 못하는 거죠? 그리고 키 큰 이야기와 매력적인 미소를 가진 세드릭. 그는 그녀의 관심을 받을 자격이 없어. 그녀는 내 거야.  

*오, 엘라... 왜 넌 항상 그렇게 완벽해야만 해? 내가 잘하는 건 아프고 약한 것뿐이야. 아니, 그렇지 않아. 난 세드릭이 줄 수 있는 그 어떤 것보다 당신을 향한 내 사랑을 더 강하게 붙잡고 있어. 이 질투를 없애야겠어. 사랑하는 친구의 역할을 해봐요.    

*엘라의 눈에 세드릭이 실수하게 만들 방법을 찾아야겠어... 엘라가 그의 본색을 보게 만들 수 있을 거야. 아무도 우릴 갈라놓을 수 없어. 우린 함께 할 운명이야. 그리고 엘라가 그걸 깨닫게 되면... 오, 엘라, 넌 마침내 내 것이 될 거야. 하지만 지금은 웃으며 모든 게 원래대로인 척할게요. 결국에는 내가 당신 곁에 남을 테니까요.

단, 이때 세드릭은 엘라의 친오빠이며, 엘라는 후타에다 레즈다.

뭔가... 뭔가임... 남매 사이에 그냥 수다떠는 걸 보고 애 반응이 뭔가 이상하길래 생각 까봤더니 극단적이라 당황해씀...

아무리 중세 귀족이라도 합스도 아니고....