재미있는 게시판

일단 영어 원문 보고 머가리에서 즉석으로 번역한 거라 번역이 정확하지 않을 수 있음

레인저 대원과 해병 포스리콘, 네이비 씰 대원과 델타포스 대원이 캠프파이어를 피우며 이야기를 나누고 있었다.  그러다 문득 이들은 자신이 얼마나 터프한지 자랑하기 시작했다. 가장 먼저 레인저 대원이 입을 열었다.

"너희들은 내가 얼마나 터프한지 모를 거야. 난 예전에 5만 피트 높이에서 공수강하해서 50마일을 완전군장으로 행군하는 동안 눈에 보인 모든 놈들을 다 죽여버렸다다고."

해병 포스리콘 대원 역시 자랑했다.

"아무것도 아닌 거 가지고 큰소리치긴. 난 예전에 해변에 공수강하해서 60마일을 행군하는 동안 눈에 보이는 모든 놈들을 죽여버렸지."

그러자 네이비씰 대원도 자신의 터프함을 자랑했다.

"아무것도 아니네. 난 예전에 해안 10마일 거리까지 수영해서 70마일을 행군하고 그동안 눈에 보이는 모든놈들을 맨손으로 죽여버렸지."

그리고 모든 대원들은 델타포스 대원을 바라보았다. 그는 죽은 듯이 조용했다. 단지 불이 붙은 석탄을 자신의 성기로 휘젓고 있을 뿐이었다.

육군 레인저 대원 한 명이 휴가를 받아 고향으로 내려가게 되었다.  그는 이 기회에 악어 가죽으로 부츠를 한 벌 새로 맟추고 싶었다. 하지만 부츠를 새로 사면 폼이 안 나니 자신이 직접 만들기로 했다. 휴가를 받자 루이지애나로 내려간 그는 늪지대 앞에 있는 작은 상점에서 멋진 칼을 하나 산 뒤 가계 주인한테 어디서 악어를 잡을 수 있는 지 질문했다. 가계 주인은 친절하게 악어가 주로 사는 곳을 가르쳐주었다. 그리고 레인저 대원이 가계를 나가려고 할 때 한 마디 덛붙였다.

"아참. 그리고 가는 김에 제가 전에 길을 안내해준 해병대원 두 명을 찾아주세요. 간 지 일주일이 넘었는데 아직도 돌아오지를 않네요."

레인저는 그러겠다고 하고 가계를 나서 늪으로 들어갔다. 그런데 늪에 어느 정도 들어가니 과연 두 명의 해병대원이 있었는데 그들의 주변에는 20마리쯤 되어 보이는 악어가 죽어있었다. 이게 무슨 상황인가 싶었던 레인저는 숨어서 그 둘을 지켜보았다. 잠시 뒤 악어 한 마리가 해병대원을 향해 다가오자 해병대원 중 한 명이 순식간에 악어 등에 올라타더니 단검으로 순식간에 악어를 죽어버렸다. 그런데 두 해병대원은 가죽을 벗기지 않고 악어를 뒤집어 악어의 발을 확인해보았다. 그리고 이내 한 해병대원이 욕을 내뱉었다.

"이런 니미! 이 자식도 부츠를 안 신었잖아!"

(근데 악어 가죽으로 부츠 만들면 신고 다닐만 하냐?)

원문

An Army Ranger, a Recon Marine, a Navy SEAL, and a member of Delta Force are sitting around a camp fire. The Army Ranger, bragging about his exploits says "You guys aren't so tough, I once parachuted down, marched fifty miles, and killed everyone in sight." The Recon Marine is unimpressed, and says, "That's nothing, I once made a beach landing, marched 60 miles, and killed everyone in sight." The SEAL is unimpressed, he says "That's nothing, I once swam 10 miles to shore, marched 70 miles, and killed everyone in sight with my bare hands." Thoroughly impressed, they all look over at the Delta Force member, and he's dead silent, just stirring the coals of the fire with his dick."

But this being an Army Ranger, he's not just going to buy himself a pair of boots, no, he's gonna make his own. So he heads down to Louisiana and makes his way to the bayou. He finds a nice little bait shop, buys himself a nice knife, and asks the shop owner where he can find himself a decent size gator. The shop owner gives him directions and a map and says "Oh and when you're out there, keep an eye out for two Marines I sent out about a week ago. They wanted some Gator boots too but haven't come back yet.

So the Army Ranger heads out following the shop owner's directions and gets way out into the Bayou. Sure enough, there's two Marines standing waist deep in water with like twenty dead gators stacked up behind them on the muddy shoreline.

The Ranger waits to see their strategy and when another gator approaches one of the Marines jumps on it's back and brutally kills it with his combat knife. He drags it up onto the shoreline, turns it over, looks at it's feet and turns to his Marine buddy and says "Dammit! This one doesn't have any boots either!"

번외-전에 올렸던 배트남 해병대 장군 개그 원문

The pentagon said they had too many generals running around, so they decided to get rid of some of them. They offered $10,000 in severance pay for each inch of their body -- to be measured however they chose.

The Air Force general went first. He said he wanted to be measured from his head to his toe. He was 69 inches. He received $690,000.

Next up was the Army general. He wanted to be measured from the tip of his finger to the tip of his other finger. It was 80 inches. He received $800,000.

The two generals were very happy with their earnings.

Finally the Marine general came up. He said he wanted to be measured from the tip of his dick to the tip of his balls. The man said, ''Sir, do you know how much the other generals received?''

The general said no. ''Sir, they received $690,000 and $800,000 respectively, are you sure that is what you want measured?''

The general said, ''Just do it!''

The man dropped the general's pants and measured his dick. When he went for the general's balls, they weren't there. The man said, ''Sir, where are your balls?''

The general said, ''I left them back in Khe Sanh."