Four recordings within the week.

이번 주에 무려 네개의 레코딩이 있었어.

Ah.

When are you going to play Halo cure Iris? I really want to play Halo cure as soon as possible volcania.

Q: 홀로큐어 언제해볼 거야? A: 최대한 빨리 내가 할 수 있을 때 해볼 생각이야

It's always they added another. I have been playing a bit just I've been trying it out a bit.

항상 새로운게 추가 되더라고. 난 할 수 있을 때 조금씩 하고 있어.

All my goodness it's hard. I can't like.

근데 정말 어렵더라고. (말더듬음)

I can't get anything like I can't. I can't get through the 1st 10 minutes.

처음 10분은 정말 아무것도 못했었어.

I've played at least an hour.

적어도 한 한시간 정도 했던 거 같아.

And.

Yeah.

I seriously.

I have bad gausha luck and.

그리고 나 진짜 가챠운이 나쁜 거 같아.

Yeah, I can't get through the 1st 10 minutes. I did not. I did not get myself now.

첫 10분을 깨기 힘들었다니까. 아 그리고 아직 나(IRyS) 해금을 못 했어.

Did you roll iris yet? No, I have it.

Q: IRyS 뽑으려고 했었어? A: 했는데 안 됐어.

No, I have not unlocked myself yet. I've been trying to buy like.

뽑으려곤 했는데 실패했어. 아마 살 거 같아.

what do you call

What do you call those upgrades instead? Because it's so hard discussion now. 

이런 업그레이드들을 뭐라하지? 지금 얘기하긴 힘들 거 같긴한데

Really, I saw I saw a tier list for the the characters and I thought I saw Iris at like C tier, which is like the lowest.

티어 리스트에서 나(IRyS)를 봤는데 C티어에 있더라고.

I was like ohh am I weak? Am I weak? Yeah I saw I saw a tearless for the whole Acura characters and it was like.

그래서 "아앙? 내가 약하다고? 내가 약해?" 그렇게 티어리스트를 봤었고

Like C Here and I'm like really.

실제로 C Tier에 있었어.

I've been trying girl yeah, I've been playing. I've been trying. I tried girl last night. I still can't get through the 1st 10 minutes when that when the armored skeletons come crashing I die.

처음에 플레이 하면서 처음 10분 때는 스켈레톤한테 죽었었어.

Is your mom away for a long ohh yeah. Honestly, I don't think I don't know when she's gonna come back again it's fine I'm used to it but my mom was here for quite a long period of time. 

Q: 어머니는 멀리 가신 거야? A:음.. 아마 여기 다시 돌아오실 거 같진 않으실 거 같아. 여기 있는 걸 별로 안 좋아하셨던 거 같아. 엄마는 여기 꽤 오래있었거든.

She was here for like half.Almost half a year.

여기 한 반 년정도 있었던 거 같아.

And she's like I have to go back because dadras is lonely.

그리고 어머니는 DadRyS가 있는 곳으로 돌아갈 거 같아. 왜냐면 DadRyS도 외롭거든.

The dad raises the lonely, so hopefully she'll come back maybe next year.

아버지는 꽤 외롭게 있었지만, 내년에 돌아올 "희망"을 가지고 살고 있었어.

(일본어라 잘 모름 ㅈㅅ )

It's free, you want your favorite character. You don't need to spend hundreds of dollars an hour. You could get them for free.

아 그리고 홀로큐어는 무료야, 너가 원하는 캐릭터 하면 돼. 돈을 막 쏟아 붓지 않아도 돼. 다 공ㅈ짜니까.

Missing you and missing you guys too.

너네들이 나도 정말 그리워.

I had a meeting with my manager and basically I was told please don't break your throat even though it's kind of half broken already but like.

내 매니저랑 만나서 얘기해봤었는데 제발 목에 무리를 주지 말랬어. 이미 반 정도 망가졌으니까...

Pretty much like during this recording, recording hill like don't don't stream for long periods of time, don't do it and I'm like OK.

이번 녹화로 꽤 오랜 시간 방송 못한 것도 알고 있지만 방송 안 하면 괜찮아 질거야.

Was literally and literally during the meeting. There was like a slide like it was like a PowerPoint slide. There was a slide of talking about limiting the amount of hours I stream pretty much like uh-huh uh-huh.

So yeah.

그리고 홀로라이브 미팅동안 PowerPoint 슬라이드를 보는데 거의 절반 이상은 아하 아하 (이해 못함) 했던 거 같아 ㅋㅋ

Yes, tomorrow just about there or when not tomorrow. I mean more like today. I guess in 20 minutes.

그리고, 오늘 그니까 내 말은 곧 20분 안에 곡이 나올 거 같아

(일본어라 잘 모름 ㅈㅅ)

Is tonight? Yes, I might accidentally tweet this a little too early, so I'm just like OK?

Q: 오늘 밤이야? A: 응응 트윗을 너무 빨리 올린 거 같지만 괜찮지?

It is a good excuse to like actually go outdoors, especially in this summer heat. It's so hot if possible. I don't want to go out, but.

진짜 밖은 너무 더워서 최대한 밖을 나가고 싶지 않았어. 진짜로 밖에 나가고 싶지 않았어.

You know we'll have to go. I have to. The studio won't come to me so.

근데 스튜디오가 나한테 걸어올 순 없으니까 어쩔 수 없지 나갔지.

Yep it is. I've been getting a lot of steps outside.

정말 밖에서 많이 걸어다녔어.

Yesterday when I went recording before recording, I went to. I went to the nail salon for the first time in like 8 months.

어제 녹화 끝나고 네일샵 갔었는데 거기에서 진짜 오래 있었었어.

I got my nails done and I was hoping that like the the the engineers, people would notice but nobody noticed that I got my nails done.

내 네일이 끝났는데도 아무도 나한테 네일이 끝났다고 얘기를 안 해줬었거든.

I don't know. It feels I'm assuming it's. I'm pretty sure I looked through. I look through this website called hot Pepper beauty to find nail salons. It's a very famous app to use in Japan.

왜 그랬는진 나도 잘 모르겠어. 그리고 그 네일샵은 가상 일본에서 꽤 유명한 곳인데, 내가 열심히 웹사이트를 뒤져서 찾은 곳이야.

And.

The places I go to a lot of times the pedicures are like like about 10 bucks more expensive.

거기서 약 1.6만원 정도의 페디큐어를 하기 위해 꽤 시간을 보냈었어.

Maybe it's because they come with foot massage. I don't know that one time I got a pedicure was in America, so.

난 그 사람들이 발 마시지를 하러 왔다고 생각해서 말을 안 했던 거 같아. 그리고 난 페디큐어는 가상 미국에선 딱 한 번 받아봤던 거 같아.

(일본어 모름 ㅈㅅ)

I don't spend too much money on my haircuts. It's that cheap to have it.

아 그리고 난 머리 자르는 데에 그렇게 큰 돈을 지불하진 않아. 최대한 싸게 하려고 하고 있어. 

So there are like hair salons that have like this. This branding called like saying cut which is 1000 yen cut which is basically like I guess 10 years dollars. 

여기 같은 머리 자르는 곳이 있는데 1000엔 정도 지불했던 거 같아. 내 생각엔 한 10$정도?

I don't know Japanin has been weaker recently so. Recently upgraded that to $20. Now $20 cuts. And guess what? They even shampoo your hair slash wig for you.

엔화가 최근에 약해진 걸 잘 몰라.  아 그리고 최근엔 10$에서 20$정도로 올렸어. 아마 샴푸나 헤어 관리 때문에 올린 거 같아.

(일본어 모름 ㅈㅅ)

I'm still young now of course, but when I was very not very used to the outside world and not used to using Japanese that often.

내가 밖에 자주 안 나갔었고 일본어를 자주 안 썼을 때 일어난 일인데

And then this guy came up to me was like would you like to become a cut model or cut your hair for free?

갑자기 한 사람이 다가와서 헤어컷 모델을 해주면 헤어컷 공짜로 해준다고 해주는 거야

It's pretty common. I heard in Japan and and then I thought I was being hit on.

이게 꽤 흔하더라고. 난 이걸 일본와서 처음 들어서 깜짝 놀랐어.

(일본어 모름 ㅈㅅ)

So have to wait until 12:00 AM in my time zone. Yes, I'm pretty sure that's how it works.

그래서 내 시간대(JST+9:00)기준으로 12시까진 기다려야할 거 같아. 이게 어떻게 작동하는진 몰라도 그럴 거야.

You can listen to it on Spotify, Apple music. You can download it on iTunes.

Spotify, Apple Music에서 들을 수 있고 iTunes에서 다운로드 할 수 있어.

Charlie, also song in English.

아 영어로 노래 했었어.

(일본어 모름 ㅈㅅ)

I'm currently asking like what's the difference between 4050 dollar hair salons and $20 hair salons, and some people are saying they serve you tea and food.

아무튼 최근에 40~50$의 헤어샵이랑 20$의 헤어샬롱의 차이가 뭔지 궁금해, 누군가 얘길 하길 음식이나 차 같은 거 준다고 들었어.

And I'm like does that have anything to do with the haircut itself? I don't know.

근데 나는 머리 자르면서 아무것도 안 하는게 좋아 그렇지 않아? 난 잘 모르겠어.

But they give you massage someone no, no massage. Always stick with it all.

근데 계속 나한테 마사지 받으라고 얘길 하는 거야. 난 그래서 싫다고 얘길 해. 항상 이런 식으로 싸우는 거 같아

(일본어 모름 ㅈㅅ)

Twitter space till the battery runs out. Well. If I did that I would be doing a Twitter space for at least like four or five hours because I fully charged my battery this time.

트위터 스페이스는 진짜 배터리 많이 잡아 먹는 거 같아. 만약 내가 스페이스만 계속하면 4~5시간만에 배터리 다 써버릴 거 같아서 이번엔 배터리 다 충전 했어!

(일본어 모름 ㅈㅅ)

Just the other day my manager, someone was like hey, by the way, like what sort of food do you like and what sort of you know restaurants? Do you perhaps go often? 

And I was like I listed a bunch of family restaurants.

한 편 매너지가 나한테 대뜸 어떤 음식을 좋아하고, 어떤 레스토랑을 주로 가냐고 물어보더라고. 그래서 난 패밀리 레스토랑을 간다고 했지.

Don't know if it's ramen. I like eat Buddha.

그런 거 아니면 라멘을 먹는 거 같아.

(일본어라 확실하지 않음 ㅈㅅ)

Or was that? You know that really famous ramen that everyone talks about? Even like overseas? I think I've been muskal think I've been noisy.

그 뭐였더라 유명한 라멘집이었는데 해외에서도 꽤 유명한 라멘이거든? 자주 들었던 건데 기억이 안나.

아 맞아 이치라멘 이치라멘이었어

(이후 쭉 일본어)

And the tonkotsu ramen with extra pork back fat. What's back fat?

돈코츠 라멘에 고기 추가 하는거, 그거 무슨 고기지?

I didn't need dinner yet. That's what fat does to you.

아 그리고 아직 저녁 못 먹었어. 무슨 고기인지 모르겠어.

You used to be able to eat so much more fatty foods before than one day. It's like, ooh.

너넨 하루에 항상 기름진 음식들을 먹을 수 있잖아/

I remind you of how I became so weak with alcohol.

내가 어떻게 알코올에 약하지게 됐는지 얘기하자면

I used to be totally fine drinking Smirnoff like 3 bottles of Smirnoff ice no problem.

얼음없이 무슨 술(술 이름 일본어라 모름)을 3병 정도 먹는게 전혀 무리가 없었어.

Feeling so swelled and happy and fine and then one day one day I have like.

마실 때마다 괜찮았고 행복한게 하루하루 지났었어.

Half a glass of wine and I'm like, Oh my goodness I I've been on the way home I was like looking at bushes left and right.

그러다가 와인 반잔 정도 마셨나? 와 갑자기 집으로 돌아가는데 풀숲이 막 좌우로 움직이는 거처럼 보이는 거야.

And then just like when did when did I become so weak with alcohol? I don't know.

그러고나서였나? 정확힌 모르겠는데 알코올에 약해졌어.

I was looking for a nice Bush and yeah of course I didn't. Nothing happened though I've I've never I've never gone so bad with alcohol that I you know that I would let it out. 

어쨌든 좌우로 움직이니 멋있는 풀숩이라 생각했었지. 아무일도 일어나지 않았지만 그러고나서부턴 술에 그렇게 쪄들지 않으려고 했어.

I've I've never done that before, but I was like this close I was this close to doing it.

그 전엔 이런 일이 없었어, 거의 그런 적은 있었어도.

It was very close.

If the way home took 10 more minutes longer, I think I would have.

Would have destroyed a Bush.

아마 집 가는 길이 10분 거리였으면 그 풀숲을 다 망가뜨렸을지도 몰라.

Hmm.

Yes, I've never spit out rainbows before now.

그래도 지금까지는 한 번도 구토를 한 적은 없어.

(이후 쭉 일본어)