베스트 라이브

5/06에 Novel AI 디스코드에 올라온 Q&A 번역함.
번역 애매한 거나 못 하겠는것들은 원문도 넣어 놓겠음

-AID의 월드 인포/리맴버/작가의 말 같은 기능이 있나?

비슷하지만 더 사용하기 쉽고 더 정교한 기능들이 있을 것. 

-내가 쓴 스토리들은 어디에 저장됨? AID처럼 직원들이 볼 수 있음?

쓴 스토리들은 텍붕이들 폰/컴퓨터에 저장됨. 쓴 글들을 암호화하는 옵션도 있음.
어디에 올리지 않는 이상 다른 사람들은 텍붕이들 글을 볼 수 없음. 

-AID에서 만든 스토리들을 Novel AI로 추출 할 수 있는 기능 있음?
아직은 확실한 계획은 없음. 

-멀티플레이 가능?

추후에 추가 할 수도 있음. 우선 순위는 아님.

- 글 저장 개수에 제한이 있나?
아니

-AID처럼 Do/Say/Story로만 입력 할 수만 있음?
입력을 Do/Say/Story으로만 제한하지 않을 것
(NovelAI is a service that aims to provide a storytelling experience without remaining within the confines of a 'choose your own adventure' model.)

-유저 스크립트 사용 가능?

ㅇㅇ 

내 글들 남들이랑 공유가능?

다른 유저랑 키랑 링크 이용해서 개인적으로 공유하는 방법을 생각 중.
AID처럼 우리 앱에 Explore로 직접 올리는 게 아니라 타 사이트/개인 사이트에 다른 유저들이 올리는 형식으로 공유가 가능 할 것.

(Will I be able to share my content with other users?

Stories can be shared between users through third-party means. 

We will not have a first-party site where users will upload their stories. Instead, we encourage the community to build their own means to share and curate user content. 

We are also considering a way to privately share content by sharing the key and link to your story with other users.)

-돈 안내고 쓸 수 있음?

생각 중이긴 한데 지금은 안될듯

-얼마정도 내야됨?

구독 모델 따라 다르겠지만 아직 정해진 건 없음. 오픈하고 자료가 좀 모이면 그때 결정할 생각.

(We will be using a subscription model. We are currently considering suitable pricing options that will allow us to run and evolve the product in the best way possible, more information will be available the sooner we reach our initial public launch.)

-Is NovelAI a hosting service or just an interface application?

We host our own API, with models running on machines from different GPU providers.

- 필요한 하드웨어 사양이 따로 있나?
인터넷 연결되고 NovelAI를 돌릴 수 있는 최신 브라우저만 있으면 됨.

-What is the difference between training and finetuning?

Training is specifically for the model itself, compare it to building a factory. Finetuning is what the factory will produce by using specialized production lines.

-How do I make my own custom finetune model? Can I run my custom finetune models through NovelAI?

We promote community efforts to create finetune models and include them as part of our service, but individual users will not be able to run personal finetunes locally.

-글은 AID처럼 2인칭으로 서술됨?

우리 첫 AI 모델은 라노벨이랑 소설들로 조정된거라 1인칭/3인칭으로 더 잘 서술될 것 

-Which works will be used to train the AI?

We have a very talented team of community members that have been collecting and cleaning finetuning data from a huge variety of works. We plan on using a collection of around 2GB of training data for this. You can also contribute to collecting and cleaning a finetuning dataset, and add your favorite materials!

-Can I suggest books/fanfics/other text media to be added to the training material?

We encourage you sharing and discussing content to be included in the training material. This will be considered by the finetune team on a case-by-case basis, as we want to maintain a high dataset quality for our model.

- 특정 장르나 작가 필체로 AI가 서술하게 할 수 있음?
작가의 말같이 AI의 서술을 정하는 시스템을 넣겠지만 100% 완벽하게 작동하지는 않을것임 

(We will be implementing features which facilitate steering the AI in the direction you want, but we cannot guarantee that the AI will always do what you want it to)

-글 쓸데 AI 모델(그리폰, 드래곤) 하나만 정해서 쓸 수 있음 아님 바꾸면서 쓸 수 있음?

오픈 초기에는 하나만 정해서 쓸 수 있겠지만 나중에는 모델을 바꾸어 가면서 쓸 수 있을 것

(We plan to start with one model. As time goes on we plan on supporting a switch between models during stories.)

-글 사이에 이미지 넣을 수 있음?

생각 중이지만 우리 서버에 이미지를 저장하는건 안될거임

(Will it be possible for me to insert images as inlines to my text?

The feature is being considered, but we will not host images on our servers.)

-왜 AID처럼 GPT-3를 안 쓰고 GPT-Neo를 씀?
GPT-Neo는 오픈 소스 모델이고, open AI는 OpenAI사의 규정을 따라야 하는 모델임. 전자를 쓰면 돈도 아끼고 따라야 할 규정도 없음

GPT-Neo is an open-source GPT model. GPT-3 is under the exclusive control of OpenAI. Utilizing GPT-Neo allows us to stay independent and offer better pricing.

-AI가 텍스트랑 같이 이미지도 제작해주는 기능 만들 계획 있음?

아니

-Can the AI handle (this very specific sequence of words) properly?

The AI will try to interpret it as best as it can but you may require to curate the output yourself.

-AI 메모리 제한이나 텍스트량 제한은 어떻게됨?
아직 정해진 제한은 없음. 오픈하고 사용량을 보면서 결정 할 예정임

-Can I provide NSFW content to train the AI in that domain?

We have no bias against NSFW in our training data. Feel free to discuss and suggest content as long as our finetuining team deems it acceptable to include into the dataset. 

-야한거 적으면 블락할거임?
아니. 개인 글들은 님들 폰/컴퓨터에 저장되니 우린 보지도 못함