The gate to the creek is open... It smells like melting iron... I will go to the creek,  i love it. It's so good, but it's so terrible...

I can't do it...  But you have to do it...  No, you can!  You can do it!  I am a Helldiver! I throw Stratagem, I guide close aviation and is familiar with the GR-8 manual, I think that's it.  MG-43, AC-8, Just say anything! The officer praised me...  20 millimeters,  after-garnishment,  effective range: 1,100 meters, magazine capacity: 10 rounds, 50 bullets in the bullet bag,  Total weight 24.5 kg, High explosive bomb, Effective against enemy armor and infantry... You have to be careful because you get stuck sometimes.  In that case, just hit upwards... Disassembly is the reverse of assembly, Disassembly is the reverse of assembly...  It's okay if I have an auto cannon...

Larry, Chen, All my friends are buried in the creek. I'm going to see my friends... I warned you...! 'They're coming again!' No one listens to me! That we can go back to the creek... Hell planet.

Watch out for the fucking bushes! In the bushes where they are hiding! Malevelon is hell...  Those who haven't been there don't know about war... Larry I miss you, Larry... Larry was a good guy, so may democracy be with you. But I wish he hadn't died...

I see a red light... Jess! Don't trust them! Why aren't you listening to me?  You can't talk to them! It's okay if you have Eagle support... Watch out for the bushes! The damn palm trees are staring at us?! You have to stop! We need to get out of the creek! But I have to go...  I have no choice, but to go... CREEK is calling me... It's not my choice... We have to drop half a ton on the communists' heads. Orbital laser is also good? I can hear their chainsaws passing overhead...

I was grilling a BBQ... It definitely smelled like iron... So, I had to destroy it... Father! Don't look at me like that! Father you don’t understand! Robots killing people!! Chen, Chen Chen Chen was just a child... There was no need to kill him... The heat should be over 800 degrees and you should smell melting metal...
We're heading to the creek.. To see my friends...

민주주의가 그들과 함께하길