방송중에 언급된거지만 글로 남겨봄

1. 오피셜 사이트에 있던 아이템 카탈로그 페이지가 유용해서 다시 가져오길 원합니다.
    아이템 카탈로그 발행을 중단한 이후로, 우리는 아이템 카탈로그를 다시 가져오라는 요청을 지속적으로 받았습니다.
    이에 따라 이전과 완전히 같지는 않지만 단순화된 형태로 항목 카탈로그 페이지를 다시 열 계획입니다.
    우리는 발매 전에 다가오는 AC Scratch 티켓을 위해 상품의 썸네일 이미지와 아이템 이름과 같은 주요 정보를 게시할 계획입니다.

2. 체격이 큰 캐릭터의 경우, 의상의 허리 부분이 필요 이상으로 부풀어 올라 안 좋아 보입니다. 이것을 개선해 주시겠습니까?
    당신의 요청에 따라, 우리는 옷이 허리 부분에 어떻게 맞도록 조절할 수 있는 기능을 추가할 계획입니다. 이 기능은 NGS 블록으로 제한됩니다.
    이 작업을 수행하는 동안 기다려 주셔서 감사합니다.

3. 스크린샷을 더 즐겁게 찍을 수 있도록 필드의 깊이를 변경할 수 있는 기능을 구현해 주시겠습니까?
    이 요청에 따라 이벤트 장면 외부의 필드 깊이를 변경할 수 있는 기능을 개발 중입니다.
    그동안 기다려 주셔서 감사합니다.

4. 일부 전투 구역에서는 PSE 버스트 시 적이 산란하는 영역이 넓기 때문에 적을 물리치기 위해 많이 움직여야 합니다. 이 문제를 해결할 계획이 있습니까?
    PSE Burst 시 적의 산란 영역은 지형에 따라 섹터별로 다르기 때문에 향후 적 산란 영역을 검토할 계획입니다.

5. 크리에이티브 스페이스를 위한 건축 자재와 가구는 어떻게 구할 수 있습니까?
    주요 건축 자재인 많은 빌드 부품은 Genesis Points라는 새로운 게임 내 포인트를 사용하여 구입할 수 있습니다.
    제네시스 포인트는 주로 크리에이티브 스페이스 관련 작업을 완료하여 게임 플레이를 통해 획득할 수 있습니다.
    또한 PSO2의 가구가 NGS 사양과 함께 출시되면 많은 경우 SG Shop을 통해 직접 판매됩니다.
    그 외 로그인 보너스, SP Scratch 티켓, SG Scratch 티켓 등을 통해 얻을 수 있는 다른 부품들은 출시할 계획입니다.
    또한 일부 특수 부품 및 협업 관련 부품은 AC Shop 및 AC Scratch 티켓을 통해 제공됩니다. 이러한 부분에 대해서만 사전 등록 티켓을 Personal Shop에서 판매할 수 있도록 할 계획입니다.

원문

Questions and feedback answered during the stream

1. The Item Catalog page that used to be on the Official Site was useful and I would like to see it brought back.

Since we stopped publishing the Item Catalog, we have continually received requests to bring it back.

In response, we are planning to reopen the Item Catalog page in a simplified form, although it will not be exactly the same as before.

We plan to publish key information, such as thumbnail images of prizes and item names, for upcoming AC Scratch Tickets prior to their release.

2. For characters with larger physiques, the waist area of Outfits bulge more than necessary and it looks bad. Could you please improve this?

In response to your request, we are planning to add a function that will allow for some adjustment of how clothing fits around the waist area. Please note that this feature will be limited to NGS Blocks.
Thank you for your patience while this is being implemented.

3. Could you implement a feature that allows me to change the depth of field so that I can have more fun taking screenshots?

In response to this request, we are working on a function that allows changes to depth of field outside of event scenes.
Thank you for your patience in the meantime.

4. Due to the large area in which enemies spawn during PSE Bursts in some Combat Sectors, you have to move around a lot to defeat enemies. Do you have any plans to address this?

Since the spawn area of enemies during PSE Bursts is different in each Sector according to the terrain, we plan on reviewing enemy spawn areas in the future.

5. How will I get building materials and furniture for my Creative Space?

Many Build Parts—the main building materials—will be able to be purchased using new in-game points called Genesis Points.
Genesis Points can be earned through gameplay, primarily by completing tasks related to Creative Space.

In addition, when Furnishings from PSO2 are released with NGS specs, in many cases they will be sold directly through the SG Shop.
Other than that, we plan to release other parts that can be obtained through Login Bonuses, SP Scratch Tickets, SG Scratch Tickets, and so on, although the percentages for these parts will be low.

Furthermore, some special parts and collab-related parts will be made available via the AC Shop and AC Scratch Tickets. For these parts only, we plan to make pre-registration tickets able to be sold in the Personal Shop.