LA동인지 처럼!!

When I was in L.A. I really want to go to the Major League Baseball and sign autographs for every restaurant I go to. Reporters always go around and cover the show. Oh, my! I felt like a president. But in 17 days, in 17 days, he fell to the minor leagues. I couldn't throw it, so I just wanted to quit and go back to Korea. So, you know, the one with the six beers on the way home? I bought six beers and went home. Before that, I thought I couldn't play baseball when I was drunk. I'm just going to go to Korea... And six beers and I was gonna die. But when I got home, I thought I'd call my parents for now and call my parents. I was going to call you the next day, but my mom lied that Chanho, Chanho, my son is doing well. He's eating well. He's doing well. I told him that I'm not good at baseball, but he's taking good care of people here. I can't go to Korea, but I have to go to the baseball stadium tomorrow. I was at a loss. Then I thought about how to get there. And then I started to study English. I felt bad because I couldn't talk to the director, so I made a sentence one by one, so I wrote it the next day. And I told the director, Hey How are you? This is how you study English. And live a minor life. It's a call-up to Major League Baseball. I was so nervous. I was so happy to hear that before the call-up. But when I suddenly took the mound in the second inning, I was nervous. And then he threw the ball. Sure enough, he gave me a walk. And then the coach came up. I thought he was going down again. Don't be nervous. He told me to throw comfortably. He went down the mound. He was much more relaxed. Then, he got into the catcher's glove. I thought, "This works." And I threw a fastball and struck out Sammy Sosa. I really can't express how I felt back then. I started to feel confident. And in the bottom of the third inning, there was a full base crisis. I struck out Sosa again, passed a big crisis, and I felt like I was going to get seven strikeouts and fly to the sky. And I came to Korea, and a lot of people were cheering and... What? He's a hero. I said, "That's amazing." That's when these tears really hit me. And I transferred to Texas, but I couldn't throw it. And a lot of people saw me and told me to quit playing baseball again. And I went to Korea and this egg was flying. That's when I really wanted to die. No baseball. People don't like me. I'm so desperate. It was so hard, I was just trying to think I'd die like this, and I was traded to San Diego in the middle of 2005. And I'm on the long-awaited first WBC in 2006, and I wasn't a starter at the time. The manager asked me what I think about Chanho. I think you should play as a closer. So I'm fine with Uh-hoo. I'll change positions if I can help the team." And now we're in the semi-finals. Oh, man, I felt really good. And then I went to the New York Mets, and then I went back to my old team, Los Angeles. The players really welcomed me back then. He welcomed me like a puppy who left home. I loved it, and I went to Philadelphia after the season. Next year, our team is going to the World Series. Hey, I was so speechless back then, and I met the New York Yankees, and I took the mound right after Pedro Martinez. I was so nervous. I had to finish the inning, but I didn't, and I ended up with a run. Unfortunately, I finished second, but I thought it was a great experience, and in 2010, I moved to the New York Yankees and Pittsburgh, where I tied Japanese pitcher Nomohideo's 123 and eventually won the most wins in Asia. A lot of people were congratulating me. I felt really good. And then he played in the Japanese league and finally returned to the domestic league. And after playing for Hanwha, I retired from active duty for the last 12 years. When I retired from Korea, I cried a lot. I was so grateful and happy that I couldn' After my retirement, I won the rookie award for appearing on MBC's entertainment show "Real Men". Oh, I've never won a rookie award in baseball. I was so thankful when I won the rookie award on "Real Man," the best program of the first variety show. It's my first variety show, and I was worried that I might make a mistake, but a lot of people laughed and were happy. And you know that screen baseball stadium? I was chosen as the ambassador. I was so moved. I was the ambassador. So I filmed commercials and talked to people. Thank you so much for inviting me to this event. And recently, I was playing golf with Seung-yeop when I found this snake at this golf course, so I caught it and Seung-yeop said, "Oh, I'm not human." When I was in LA, I saw a lot of snakes in the US. It was my first time seeing snakes in the US. It was scary. But I thought this snake was a batter. I thought I'd lose to a batter if I didn't catch this snake, so I caught it. And I threw him out there. Speaking of LA, Hyunjin is playing for LAD. I'm sure you've been suffering from injuries lately when I was in LA. I also had a hard time with a back injury. He knew he was sick, but he ran because I was the starting line-up, and eventually his injury got worse and he ruined it. I told Hyunjin that I don't want him to get sick and that I want you to do well, but I was disappointed in him. He ignored his fans and ran away. The world's best pitcher, Er Clayton Kershaw, gave me his autograph, but he ran away, so I'm going to say this the next time I meet him. Hyunjin, it's your fans who recognize you, and it's your fans who made you here. Speaking of the LAD Dodgers, when I first entered the LAD. Tommy was the director at the time. And is there a song that the players know? That's what happened. So in my head, you know, you guys have birthdays, right? That's why I sang a birthday song. Happy birthday to you! I was not good at English at the time, so my pronunciation was weird. And when I asked him if he wanted a job, I said Tommy, the director's name. And then the players and the coaches all laughed like this, so I laughed like this. And then I had my fancy entrance ceremony. Speaking of which, Hanwha reminds me of Hanwha. It's my first time on the domestic stage, and my younger juniors just respect me. That's why I talked to him. But the examples were all half asleep. And Tae Kyun just came in. It's been a long time since Tae Gyun said, "It's been a while. How have you been? So I said, "Oh, yeah, you're good, too. And I had a short talk with Tae Kyun, and he said he had an emergency. Oh, I wanted to talk to you for a second, but I was a little disappointed. I'm sorry to tell you something. I participated in SK Wyverns Spring Camp. Uh-huh. The players have a good atmosphere and they're really funny. I said this on "Machun Tell". (For example, UH baseball fans, I hope that you get the joy and vitality of your life through baseball. Thanks to baseball fans, Korean baseball continues to develop.) Yes, that's why I'm trying to be a big help to Korean baseball as a fan and I'll always work hard as a person who supports baseball with you guys. And there's Kim Kwang Hyun. When I met him, he was so good at pitching. Kwang Hyun, I like the ball, but when I asked how many wins I think I'll win this year, I heard 10 wins is enough. And there was a reporter who attracted my heart. He invited me to his house and gave me various stories and experiences. The reporter's room has a variety of sports data.