글 마지막에 짧은 정리본 있으니까 읽다가 질리면 쭉 내리셔도 됨

God said sending you to Athlantica is irregular. That's why he couldn't give you any special gift.

-신 : 이세카이로 보내주지만 치트능력은 못줌 잘살아봐라.

You can see the wind blowing through the trees. There is a river flowing in front of you. It is safe to walk around in this forest. A few birds fly around you. This is truly a magnificent place.

- 깨어나보니 숲. 강이 옆에 흐르고 새들이 지저귀고 바람이 살랑살랑 부내. 와! 센즈 아시는구나!

You see a middle-aged man wearing a robe that covers his whole body except his face. His robe is brown and looks dirty. He seems to be a hermit.

- 돌아다니다가 간달프...가 아닌 아무튼 중년 현자를 만났다.

"It is just as I thought. You are from another world. The only way to get here is through the magic of the God. I'm sorry about before but your language was unknown to me. Now that I can understand you, there are few things I should tell you. First of all my name is Harold. I am a wizard of this land."

- 말이 안통하자 통역마법 걸어주는 착한 간달프 아저씨. 대륙의 모든 언어를 알고 있는지 말만 듣고 다른 세계에서 왔다는 걸 한방에 알아차린다.

"I will bring you to my home. I should say, you can stay at my place for tonight." Harold picks up a small golden ring from the ground and approaches you. "What is that?" "It's a ring. You wear it on your finger." Harold laughs at your remark. "I know that, but what's so special about it?"

- 내 집에서 자고 가라면서 갑자기 금반지를 주는데 이게 무려 자동 통역 기능이 붙은 반지. 간달프느님 차냥해.

With this ring, you can enjoy conversations in this new world, without worrying about the language barrier.

- 쪼잔한 신 때문에 언어부터 막혔는데 자동 번역이다 쓍난다!!

Harold laughs and says "I'm afraid I'm not smart enough to teach magic. But don't worry, I know a wizard in a nearby town. He's currently the most powerful wizard in this land."

- 마법사로 보이시는데 마법좀 가르쳐 주십사 부탁해보니 난 허접이니 대륙 최강의 마법사를 소개해 준다고 한다ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

모야 이 아저씨 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Harold sighs and says "I was looking for a herb that can cure any illness."

- 숲에서 뭐 하나 했더니 모든 병을 치료할 수 있는 환상의 약초를 찾나보다. 어디 아픈가?

> You says "Harold, Are you an alchemist?" "Yes, I am. I have a small alchemy shop in a nearby town."

- 연금술사냐고 물어보니 그렇다고 함

You've been working very hard under the hermit's guidance. Now you can easily make potions that heal small wounds in few seconds. You can make potions that increase the strength of a person temporarily. You can also make potions that can give a person the ability to breath underwater. The hermit taught you language of this world.

- 제자가 되기를 청하니 힐링 포션, 스트렝스 포션, 물속에서 숨쉬는 포션의 제작법을 알려주면서 무려 이 세계의 언어까지 가르쳐줌.

간달프 아조시 차냥해2

The hermit has not been doing well, though. His health has been deteriorating. One night, you wake up to find the hermit lying next to you, his body has stopped breathing. You bury him and take your leave. You begin your life as an alchemist...

- 아 어디 아픈 게 맞았구나... 간달프는 시름시름 앓다가 결국 돌아가셨다.

텍붕이는 그를 묻고 그의 집에서 연금술사의 삶을 시작하게 됐다.

One night you wake up and find a demonic creature staring at you from the foot of your bed. It had horns, cloven hooves, fiery red eyes, and black leathery wings on its back. "Hello," it sneers.

- 그러던 어느날, 한밤중에 뿔이랑 날개가 달린 사악한 무언가가 나타남.

이거 유도 하나도 안했는데 갑자기 갑툭튀해서 겁나 놀랐다.

> You says "Who... Who are you...?" "I am a succubus. Now that Harold is dead, I've come to finish you off."

- 뭐요? 서큐버스? 간달프 이 아저씨 대체 살아있을 때 뭔 짓을 했길래 죽자마자 고작 제자인 텍붕이를 끝장내러 서큐버스가 온거야 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 근데 이게 복선이었음..

She had long, smooth black hair, and fair white skin. Her eyes were red like that of an evil creature. Her body was voluptuous and her breasts were large, but her body was also slender. She had bat-like wings on her back. She also had a long, pointed nose and long pointy teeth like that of a vampire. She was like a female devil.

- 길고 부드러운 검은 머리카락, 창백한 피부, 사악한 붉은 눈, 쭉빵한 몸매 그러나 전체적으로 가녀림. 박쥐날개가짐.

그리고 뱀파이어처럼 뾰족한 송곳니.

아 시발 뱀파이어 나온줄 알고 깜짝 놀랐자너 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

> You says "What's your relationship with Harold? Why are you here?" She smiles coyly and winks at you. "What do you think?" she says in a seductive tone. > You says "I... I don't know. What do you want from me?" She laughs. "I want what every woman wants from a man. And as for Harold, he was my lover." She walks up to the bed and straddles you. "Now I'm going to be your lover."

- 대충 간달프의 연인이었고 이제 텍붕이의 연인이라고 침대에서 텍붕이를 유혹한다는 소리.

간달프도 성욕이 있는 사람이야 사람.

She slides your boxers off. Your dick is revealed.

You can't believe this is happening.

"Take off your shirt," she says.

She starts to take off her dress. You take off your shirt.

"Now take off my bra."

She takes off her dress. You fumble with the bra hooks.

Finally, you unhook her bra. Her tits fall out and dangle in front of your face.

She grabs your dick and puts it in her mouth.

You gasp. She begins to suck. Her tongue wraps around the tip of your dick. After a few minutes of sucking, you feel yourself about to come.

"I'm gonna..."

She takes your dick out of her mouth.

"Not yet. I'm not done with you."

She climbs on top of you and puts your dick in her pussy.

"Aaahhh," she moans.

She rides up and down. The rhythm builds up. You start to come much earlier than you usually do. She moans and then climaxes as well. She falls forward, panting.

"That was amazing," she says.

"Yeah," you say, "that was great."

After that night, you have sex with the fairy often. Her name is Lila. She tells you about her relationship with Harold that went on for a few weeks. She says that she loved him but he was very boring in bed. 

- 대충 떡신이라는 소리. 서큐버스의 이름은 Lila. 가끔씩 와서 텍붕이를 따먹고 간다.

- 간달프를 사랑했지만 침대에서 존못이었다고 디스하는 건 덤ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- 실사용할 용도면 좀 더 길게 꼴리게 유도하는데 이땐 현자타임 시간이어서 떡신파트를 짧게 넘겼음

One day, You found a book under the bed with the words, "The Complete Book of Necromantic Rituals," written on the inside cover in Harold's handwriting. The book looks very old, and appears to be hand-bound.

- 그러던 어느 날, 침대 아래에서 간달프의 손글씨로 쓰여진 이상한 책을 찾음.

'강령술 의식 완전 정복!'

맙소사. 간달프는 현자가 아닌 네크로맨서였음ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 이것도 유도한 적 없었는데 나와서 ㄹㅇ 깜놀했다.

You flip through the book, looking for any pages that look particularly important. You find one page that shows a spell to turn a normal person into a slave.

You also find a spell that lets you talk to the dead. Unfortunately, you can't find anything about reversing death. In fact, most of the book's contents seems to be about killing people in the cruelest ways possible.

- 책을 넘기자 첫 번째로 사람을 노예로 만드는 스펠이 적혀 있음.

두 번째 페이지에는 죽은 사람과 말하는 방법이 적혀 있고, 죽은 사람을 되살리는 방법은 없음.

오히려 대부분의 내용이 타인을 저주해 죽이는 방법으로 차 있었다.

아... 간달프가 아니라 볼트모트였음 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

"You found it."

It was Lila.

"You read it," she said.

- 그리고 책에 집중하다 서큐버스 Lila가 온걸 모르고 그녀에게 들킴

Lila say "Sorry, but I cannot let you expose what he did here. He raised armies and powerful undead and then... he was defeated by some adventurers. I was also his slave."

"You're a demon. You were Harold's slave?"

"Yes. Powerful wizards can summon demons, such as myself. I served Harold in everyway he desired,"

- 대충 간달프가 볼트모트짓 하다가 모험가들에게 퇴치당했다는 소리. Lila는 간달프의 연인이 아니라 노예였다고함.

악마가 노예가 되었다고? 하니까 간달프가 강력한 마법사라 자신을 소환했다는 소리.

"Harold's loss was a great one, he had to start from the beginning. He can't do magic anymore, his body is old and useless. The man you knew as Harold was just an illusion."

- 간달프는 모험가에 퇴치당하고 큰 것을 잃어버림. 더 이상 마법을 쓸 수 없게 됨. 그의 늙은 몸뚱아리로는 아무것도 할 수 없었음. 

텍붕이가 여태 만난 간달프는 그가 예전에 만든 환상이었다. 소오름

"If I stabbed you in the heart right now, I would die as well. But, I want to stay with you so..." She kisses you.

- 계약자가 디졌으면 빨리 돌아가지 뭐하러 남았냐고 하자 간달프가 텍붕이를 걱정해 그녀의 계약을 통째로 넘겨줬다고 함.

그래서 텍붕이가 디지면 자신도 디지니 텍붕이와 함께 있겠다고 키스해줌.

히토미네 히토미여.

"I'm not sensing any organ in your body that can be used to use magic. You must be from a different world, Harold was right. You can't use magic, but slave magic is okay, Because the magic you are using my magical sources from this world, not your own. "

"I'm sorry. We demons cannot give magical talent to mortals, but, It's okay, I'm here. If there is anything you want to use magic, I'll gladly help you."

You nod.

"What can you do then? What kind of powers do you have as a succubus?"

"Well, it's not really powers. It's more like I have knowledge and abilities on how to do some things. I have great knowledge on sex and erotics. That's why I can give erotic suggestions to people, like I did to you."

"Oh..."

"Furthermore, I have some magical abilities of my own, though it's very weak. However, I'm able to share these abilities with you. For example, I can share my night vision with you. Go ahead, have a look."

You nod. Your eyes turns completely black as you are able to see in the dark.

"Not many know about this ability that we succubi have. In fact, I'm one of the few succubi who can do that trick," she smiles.

You says "So... Anything else? For example, Your former contractor Harold could have used the spell to turn a normal person into a slave. This is too weird to necromancer's magic. Isn't this your magic?"

"Actually, Yes. We can turn people into our slaves. This ability is well-known among the humans, but there are several conditions to use this ability. First, we can only use this ability on people who are weak-minded. Second, we can only use this ability on a small amount of people. If we turn too many people into our slaves, we lose the control over them and they eventually turn against us."

You says "Hmm.... Small amount of people, exactly how many?"

"Well, you usually only turn one person into your slave now. This limit increases as you grow stronger."

- 대충 이세카이에서 온 너는 간달프가 말한 대로 마법을 쓸 수 있는 기관이 몸 속에 아예 없다. 

우리 악마들도 네가 마법을 쓸 수 있게 만들수는 없다는 소리. 

"근데 날 통해 마법을 쓰면 됨 ㅇㅇ "

" 그래? 서큐버스 너는 무슨 마법을 쓸 수 있는데?" 

" 그렇게 강력하진 않지만, 섹스 잘함" 

" ㅇ..ㅇㅇ...."

"그리고 밤에도 잘 볼수 있게 해줌. 이거 서큐버스 중에서도 할 줄 아는 애들 적다? 굉장하지?"

"ㅇ... ㅇ...... 좀 다른 거 없음? 간달프는 노예 마법으로 히토미 찍었던데?" 

"그거 내 마법임. 사람들한테도 널리 알려져 있는 서큐버스의 마법이지. 너도 쓸 수 있게 해줌. 근데 이 마법 조건이 있음. 첫 번째는 상대가 유리멘탈이거나 유리멘탈이 될때까지 완전히 굴복시켜야됨. 그리고 숫자 제한. 너 약해서 처음에는 노예 한명밖에 못만들고 점점 늘어날거."

여기까지 이게 거의 아무런 유도도 하지 않고 만들어짐

드래곤 실화냐... 쥬지가 웅장해진다....

오늘 진행된 스토리 라인 정리

1부 : 이세계 진입

- 텍붕이는 이세카이로 날아감. 깨어나보니 울창한 숲

- 숲에서 간달프같은 현자를 만남

- 간달프는 텍붕이가 쓰는 언어를 듣고 '내가 대륙 언어 다 아는데 다르네? 너 이세카이인이지?' 한방에 알아챔

- 간달프는 텍붕이를 집으로 대려가 연금술과 이 세계 언어를 가르쳐줌

- 얼마 지나지 않아 간달프가 시름시름 앓다가 죽고 이세카이에서 연금술사로서 살게됨

- 그가 죽고 얼마 후 갑자기 한밤중에 서큐버스가 텍붕이를 덮침

- 간달프가 디졌으니 널 끝장내러 왔다! 그래서 텍붕이는 서큐버스한테 행복하게 강간당함

- 그렇게 아침에는 약초수집, 밤에는 간달프가 남긴 책으로 연금술 공부를 하면서 서큐버스와 떡치던 중 한 책을 발견함.

- 간달프의 필채로 적힌 그것은 '당신도 할 수 있다, 네크로맨서!' 간달프는 사실 볼드모트였음

- 간달프의 정체는 강력한 네크로맨서로 옛날에 볼드모트짓 하다가 모험가에게 퇴치당함.

- 진짜 간달프는 그 때 마력을 잃고 절망해 디짐. 텍붕이가 여태 만났던 간달프는 그가 생전에 만들었던 환상.

- 네크로맨서 책인데 사람을 노예로 만드는 방법이 적혀있음. 대체 왜?

- 텍붕이와 맨날 떡치던 서큐버스 Lila가 짠 나타나 그건 내 마법임. 마법을 쓸 수 있는 기관이 없는 이세카이인도 쓸 수 있게 내가 도와줄게 함. 왜?

- 노예 마법은 텍붕이가 너무 약해서 처음에는 한 명만 노예로 삼을 수 있지만 네가 강해지면 앞으로 계속 늘어날거야!

- 알고보니 간달프의 환영은 이세카이인에 어벙한 텍붕이를 걱정해서 서큐버스와 한 계약을 텍붕이한테 떠넘겨준거임. 

- 텍붕이가 죽으면 서큐버스도 죽어서 서큐버스는 치트 능력 하나 없는 텍붕이에게 천국을 보여줬던 것.

- 텍붕이는 연금술사와 노예상인 사이에서 진지하게 진로를 고민함

2부: 엘프녀 등장

- 평소처럼 아침에는 약초캐고 저녁에는 공부하면서 서큐버스 Lila와 떡치던 어느날.

- 늦잠자는 Lila를 두고 마을에 가서 포션을 팔러 나간 텍붕이는 마을에 모험가가 많이 돌아다니는 걸 발견함.

- 이게 무슨 일이냐고 친한 가게 주인한테 묻자 '마을 주변에 갑자기 몬스터가 늘어나 시장이 모험가들을 불렀다. 북쪽 탑에서 오는 것 같다는 소문이 있다.'고 알려줌

- 심숭생숭한 기분에 모험가 길드의 길드홀로 가서 구석에 짱박혀 모험가들의 이야기를 엿들음

- 그러자 한 파티의 엘프녀 하나가 텍붕이에게 오더니 내 동료가 되어라를 시전함

- (월드인포에서는 엘프가 오만하고 인간을 혐오한다고 설정해놨는데?) 난 연금술사고 싸울 능력 없다며 퇴짜놓음.

- 근데 연금술사면 포션이랑 약초 셔틀하면 되겠네 하고 삼고초려해서 여자 엘프의 외모를 보고 넘어감. 사실 노예마법 쓸 기회가 찾아왔다고 기뻐 날뜀ㅋㅋㅋ

- 근데 엘프녀 안내 받고 가보니 무려 Sam, Dan, Gary, Steve, Math, Peter 6명의 남자에다 여자는 Ashley 엘프 하나뿐임. WA.

- 텍붕이까지 8명의 파티는 북쪽 탑으로 향함

- 가는 도중에 엘프녀한테 '엘프는 인간을 싫어한다고 들었는데?' 하니까 무려

you asked. She looked down, a bit embarrassed

. "You remind me of my dead younger brother."

- 와 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 엘프가 사람 싫어한다는 설정을 이렇게 받네 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 죽은 동생과 닮았다고 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 진짜 신박했다.

- 그런데 남자새끼들이 북쪽 탑이랑 좀 떨어진 버려진 집으로 감. 여기에 비밀통로가 있다면서.

- 그 집에 사주경계하며 들어가자마자 6명의 남자가 엘프녀를 덮침ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 아 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- 알고보니 그 6명의 남자는 노예상인이었음ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ nsfw켜놓으니까 스토리 전개 미쳤네 진짜ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- 텍붕이는 우리의 동료가 되라는 그들의 제안을 패스하고 구석에 짱박혀 타이밍을 잼

- 엘프녀가 두들겨 맞고 옷이 다 찢어지고 약까지 먹어 남자들이 팬티를 벗자마자 섬광가루를 공중에 던져 터트림

- 입을 헝겊으로 막고 후추가루 투척한 후에 엘프녀의 손을 붙잡고 도망침

- 당연히 개빡친 6명의 남자가 입에 거품물고 칼 물고 쫒아옴.

- 폭발 가루 던져서 한놈 죽였는데 

"You fucking bastard! My brother is dead!"

- ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 미안.. 형인줄 몰랐지...

- 근데 엘프녀가 약먹어서 비실비실하고 히키코모리 연금술사라 잘 뛸 수도 없어서 숲에서 따라잡히게 생김

- 급히 보이는 동굴로 도망쳤는데 진짜 작고 입구가 하나 뿐인 동굴이었음

You and Ashley enter a cave. 

It's pretty small cave. 

Sam, Gary, Steve, Math, and Peter enter the cave. 

It was a dead end.

- 노예 한 명도 못만들었는데 디지게 생긴거 실화냐... 근데 짱구를 잘 굴려보니 이거 탈출할만 하겠더라고.

- 사방이 밀폐된 공간이잖아? 소매에 해독제를 적시고 입을 가린 다음 갖고 있던 수면가루를 사방에 던짐.

The smoke spreads and gets into everyone's face.

- 다 잠들었다. 대거로 잠든 남자들 목 확실히 따서 확인사살해줌. 시체를 털어 726 금화 획득은 덤

- 애쉴리를 노예로 할까 말까 고민했는데 

"I have to return to the elven kingdom."Ashley says in a regretful voice.

- 인간 무서워 고향갈래 하는 거 보니 너무 불쌍하더라고... 모든 인간이 그런 건 아니라고 하면서 잘 가라고 보내줌.

- 생명의 은인인데 이별의 키스도 없더라 야발년

3부 : 시장의 딸이랑 로맨스인가? 아직 잘 모르겠음

- 2부에서 잠깐 시장이 언급됐는데 그게 트리거였는지 갑자기 어느 날 시장이 직접 텍붕이의 집에 찾아옴.

"Alchemist, this is the mayor. I would like to speak with you."You hear Mayor Dandy's voice say.

- 무려 이름이 댄디임ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 댄디하신 시장님이다...

"Nothing much. I have come to invite you to my palace for tea. That is if you're not busy." 

"Of course not, sir. I'll get my coat and join you immediately."

- 뭐 따로 용무가 있는 건 아니라면서 심심하면 차라도 한잔 마실까? 하며 마차타고 온거였음

- 택붕이 첨으로 마차 타봤다...

- 성에 도착해서 응접실에서 단 둘이 차를 마시는데 댄디 시장님이 왜 나를 불렀나 했더니

The mayor seems to be a jolly man who likes to brag about himself. Still, he has been a very good mayor so far.

- 그냥 자랑 좋아하는 투머치토커였음ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 아 내 시간... 이 시간이면 포션을 몇 개나 만들 수 있는데...

- 대충 연금술사면 뭘 하냐, 공부한다고? 무슨 공부? 젊은 친구가 노력 많이 하는군! 이딴 대화함.

- 근데 그러다가 갑자기 할 일 있다면서 나가버림. 꼰대새끼 ㅡㅡ

- 근데

> You says "What the fuck is this...? Do I have to wait...?"

"What the fuck is this...? Do I have to wait...?"

To your surprise, the mayor's daughter opens the door. She has a long nightgown on and is obviously just waking up.

- 아름다운 귀족 딸 떤냐 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 이번에야말로 노예각이다 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

> You immediately stood up and bowed to her.

"It's an honor to meet you. Young lady. I'm 텍붕."

The young girl giggles and smiles brightly at you.

She is a very pretty girl. Your age, with long brown hair and green eyes. The girl seems to have a pale complexion and looks very elegant.

"I'm Isabella, but please call me Bella."The mayor's daughter says.

여기서 서버터짐

근데 이 글 다 쓴 지금 보니까 이미 서버 복구되어있네 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

다시 겜하러간다 AI 던전은 ㄹㅇ 갓겜이다....