https://www.reddit.com/r/TowerofFantasy/comments/ww7nc3/tanking_tips/

2022년 08월 24일에 올라왔던 글을 번역해봄

※ 메릴의 연계스킬은 툴팁 상으로 표기되지 않은 도발기능이 있는데, 이 글에선 그걸 모르고 있으니 그 부분은 감안해서 읽을 것

I'm writing this hoping you can be a better tank and for dps/healer to understand tank role, because I had to learn some mechanic that wasn't really explained, or maybe I missed it somehow.

비록 내가 잘 알지 못해서 설명하지 못하는 원리라던가, 혹은 놓치는 부분이 있을 수도 있어. 하지만 이 글을 읽는 사람이 훌륭한 탱커가 되고 그밖의 딜러나 힐러들도 탱커의 역할을 이해할 수 있길 바라며 팁을 적어본다.

• It's possible to play tank with other resonance using taunt management, but using Fortitude (tank) resonance will make it easier to hold the aggro, since you have 800% aggro and the damage reduction can help you survive. Currently, we have 3 tank unit
    강인 공명이 아니더라도 도발 기능을 갖춘 무기들로 탱커처럼 플레이할 수는 있을 거야. 하지만 되도록 강인 공명을 갖추는 게 어그로를 끄는데 도움을 줄 거야. 강인 공명은 어그로가 800%로 늘어나고 생존을 위한 대미지 감소를 제공해주니까 말야. 현재로서, 우리는 탱커 무기를 3가지 얻을 수 있어.

Based on CN, we will get Marc (Collab Unit might not appear in GL) and Saki Fuwa
중섭까지 합치면, 마크(는 글섭에서 콜라보를 안 할 수도 있지만)와 후와 사키도 얻을 수 있겠지.

• Make sure to change your match setting to a tank. Go to weapon and click the match setting bellow your team resonance
    네 매칭 설정을 강인으로 맞춰 둬. 무기 화면으로 들어가서 매칭 설정 버튼을 누르고 네 팀 공명을 고르라고.
  • You can check who is targeted by the boss from right corner of boss HP. If it's not you, like in this picture, use weapon with Taunt to switch aggro.
    보스 HP 바의 오른쪽 아래를 보면 지금 누가 보스의 타겟팅 대상인지 확인할 수 있어. 네가 어그로를 끌지 못 했다면, 사진처럼 어그로를 끌 수 있는 무기를 사용해야 돼.
  • It's possible for the boss to aggro your DPS even if you have 800% aggro. This is where Huma and Ene shine compared to Meryl as tank, because they have ability to taunt to steal back the aggro. Huma can hold aggro better if you have weapon with high recharge rate since discharge don't have cooldown.
    네가 어그로 800%를 갖추더라도 보스는 너희 딜러를 타겟팅할 수 있어. 이게 휴마와 이네가 메릴과 비교되는 결정적인 차이야. 걔네들은 어그로를 뺏을 수 있는 도발 능력을 갖추었거든. 충전이 빠른 무기를 쓴다면 휴마로 더 효율적으로 어그로를 끌 수 있어. 연계스킬은 쿨타임도 없잖아.

Taunt is basically forcing boss to aggro the player who triggers it and from current roster, Huma and Ene are they only one who has it.
도발은 보통 보스가 현재 대상에서 도발 사용자로 어그로 대상이 바뀌도록 해. 유이하게 휴마와 이네가 그걸 갖추고 있어.

Huma discharge will Taunt enemies
휴마의 연계스킬은 적들을 도발한다

Ene *1 will Taunt
이네 1돌은 무기를 교환할 때 적들을 도발한다

Huma/Ene taunt can take away Tank aggro if DPS/healer happen to use their taunt. For example, Your DPS team is Tsubasa, Huma, and Samir. When boss get their shield. Your DPS decide to switch to Huma to help shield breaking. The problem is, if Huma have full energy, she will trigger her discharge that will take away boss aggro. This can potentially cause formation break. Best solution for DPS to not use Huma Discharge, they can waste it on second dps weapon instead before switching to Huma or use switching method with Cybernetic Arm. But if it happens, it should be possible for Tank to take back the aggro by using Taunt themselves.
만일 딜러나 힐러나 휴마가 이네를 사용한다면 걔네 도발 능력으로 탱커의 어그로를 빼앗을 수도 있어. 예를 들자면, 너네 팀 딜러가 츠바사/휴마/새미어를 들고 있다고 하자. 보스가 실드를 펼친다면 걔가 실드 까려고 무기를 휴마로 바꿔들겠지? 여기서 문제는 말야, 걔 무기가 충전된 상태라면 그대로 휴마의 연계스킬이 나가면서 보스 어그로를 끌게 된다는 거야. 이렇게 되면 나중에 아군진형의 붕괴를 초래할지도 몰라. 딜러가 휴마의 연계스킬을 쓰지 않기 위한 최적의 방법은, 휴마로 바꿔들기 전에 다른 무기로 무기충전을 낭비하거나, 혹은 휴마 연계스킬이 나가기 직전에 머신핸드로 캔슬하는 것 뿐이야. 하지만 그런 문제가 생겨도 말이지, 그때는 탱커가 도발을 써서 다시 어그로를 뺏어오지 않을까 싶네.

• DO NOT REVIVE YOUR TEAMMATE WHILE HOLDING AGGRO, unless you managed to knock down /trigger phantasia (time slow) on boss. Dying teammate will immediately died if they got hit without giving them chance to be revived. It already happens to me because I used to play a healer and automatically went to revive my teammate, the boss still aggro'ed to me and it ends up killing him. Leave it to healer or if healer dies, please for the love of god, DPS role need to disengaged and help the healer. Please don't have tunnel vision. If healer dies, Tank will die next, then you will die.
    절대 어그로를 끌 동안엔 팀원을 구조하지 마. 보스를 타임 일루전으로 가두지 않았다면 말야. 그 팀원에게 위기를 모면할 기회가 주어지지 않는 이상 곧장 날아오는 공격에 맞고 다시 누울지도 모른다고. 이건 나도 겪어본 일이야. 나는 종종 힐러 플레이도 하는 편이라 팀원이 눕는걸 보고 그걸 구한답시고 몸을 움직이고 말았어. 여전히 어그로는 탱커인 나한테 쏠려 있었고, 결국 뒤이어지는 공격에 그 팀원은 다시 눕고 말았지. 부활은 힐러한테 맡겨라. 그리고 힐러가 누우면 제발 딜러가 힐러 좀 구해주고. 시야 좀 넓게 봐라. 힐러 죽으면, 탱커도 죽고, 뒤이어 네가 죽는다고.
  • Bringing healer as 3rd slot can help your survival. There might be time that your healer on CD or mistakenly place their heal too far from you or boss decide to go to other corner of map. As bonus, healer generally have high recharge, so you can use more discharge to manage taunt if you are using Huma.
    세번째 무기로 보조 무기를 착용하는 것도 생존에 도움이 돼. 힐러한테 현자타임이 왔거나, 혹은 탱커가 맵 구석에서 탱킹하느라 멀리 떨어져서 다가가기 힘들다면 이게 도움이 되지. 덧붙여서 보조무기는 보통 무기 충전이 높으니까 휴마 연계스킬을 자주 발동시켜서 도발관리를 하는데도 도움을 주지.

High burst healing with low field time
높은 힐량과 짧은 점유시간 보유

heal passively and give extra advantage by slowing the boss
자동회복과 보스 감속 기능 보유

Recommended at *3, before that his skill CD is too long and and his heal required field time. Has 3s immunity but you must know the boss moveset to utilize this effectively
스킬 쿨타임이 너무 길고 점유시간이 기니 3돌 권장. 연계스킬이 3초 면역을 제공하지만 반드시 보스의 패턴을 외워야 함.

Lower healing than Coco but get some damage reduction
코코리터보다 힐량은 낮지만 피해감쇄 기능을 보유

• Make sure Boss back facing your DPS, as Aggro holder you have some control on Boss positioning. Of course some Bossess like frost bot is hard to hold down, but do your best to have it's back to your team. It will also lessen the burden of healer healing DPS unit and let them focus heal on you. For DPS, please stay at the back.
    보스의 어그로를 끌었다면 보스를 유도해서 딜러에게 그 등짝을 내밀게 하자. 당연히 프로스트메카 같은 몇몇 보스들은 그게 힘들지. 그래도 최선을 다해 팀이 보스 등짝을 따먹게 해주자고. 이러면 딜러가 덜 맞을테니 힐러의 부담도 줄고 온전히 너에게 집중할 수 있게 돼. 그리고 딜러는 말이지, 제발 보스 앞으로 튀어나오지 좀 마라.

⚔️
⚔️ B > 🛡️
➕

• Fortitude resonance have extra Shatter capabilities, and all tanks are shield breaker. Attack boss when their shield is up. Also, since the boss will be targeting you, stay away from your team if you know boss have AOE attack if they reach max
    강인 공명은 실드 파괴 능력도 높아지지. 모든 탱커는 실드를 파괴해야 돼. 보스가 실드를 펼쳤다면 쉬지 말고 공격해. 보스의 실드를 파괴하지 못하고 MAX 범위공격이 발동한다면, 탱커가 어그로를 끌었을테니까 팀한테 멀리 떨어져서 피해를 최소화해야 돼.
  • Relic can save your lives in a pinch, try to get it. I'll be honest, I haven't played around much with relics. Some of their utility is locked behind * like Cybernetic Arm at *1 reduce damage by 20% for 7 sec. If you think they don't interfere with positioning, you can use them.
    에너지 기어가 위기 상황을 모면해줄 수 있으니까 얻어놓도록 해. 솔직히 까놓고 말해서, 나도 에너지 기어는 자주 활용하지 못했어. 머신핸드 1돌이 7초간 20% 피해감쇄를 시켜주는 것처럼 몇몇 에너지 기어의 돌파 유무가 문제 되거든. 역할수행에 문제가 없다면 에너지 기어를 활용해봐.
  • Status Immunity, some boss can CC your tank, like frost bot freezing. Meryl and Ene have advantage where they have status immunity built in their kit.
    면역 효과는 프로스트메카의 빙결같은 몇몇 보스의 상태이상 공격들을 무효화할 수 있어. 메릴이나 이네가 그 효과를 지니고 있지.

Ene's built in CC immunity
면역 효과를 지닌 이네의 충전 공격

Meryl's built in CC immunity
면역 효과를 지닌 메릴의 스킬 공격

Do tell me if I miss something. Thanks for reading it.
놓친게 있다면 말해줘. 읽어줘서 고맙다.