Sorry to bother you, I´m reaching out to you because I´m currently part of a mod team for Mount and Blade: Bannerlord creating a Warhammer mod called: The Old World. With that said let me get straight to the point, I really enjoy looking at your models, so much actually that I´ve decided to approach you.

Due to the scale of our project we are still in need of a few more talented people that are willing to help out and become part of this initiative. So when I came across your artstation and saw your fantasy models I reckoned you might be interested.

We are a very passionate team of around
90 people that love the Warhammer setting and are looking forward to provide everyone a great mod to play in the future. The team varies from 3D character modellers, 3D environment artists, level designers, animators, concept artists, voice actors etc.

The aim for this mod is not only to create an interesting overhaul but also expand our individual portfolios by doing so. I´ll link to our ModDB page where you are able to find some more info and look at our progress should you be interested.

I understand your time is valueable and this might be a long shot so please accept my apologies if me reaching out causes you any discomfort.

대충 니 모델링 보니까 할 생각 있을 것 같다 모드 만드는데 올래? 이런 내용인거 같은데

마블 좋아하기도 하고 워햄도 좋아해서 하고 싶은데 ㄹㅇ 고민됨...