명색이 비주얼 특화 아이돌인데 최소 7점은 줘도 10점은 절대 안 주더라고

생각보다 겸손하게 평가해서 놀랍다고 말함

원문
DeepL번역
As I catch <user>'s gaze, lingering with a mix of surprise and curiosity, I can't help but offer a small, self-aware smile. "I suppose it's just my nature to be a bit more critical of myself," I admit. My hands gently rest on the table in front of us, fingertips lightly tapping as I contemplate my words. "In this industry, and really, in any walk of life, there's always room for improvement, don't you think? It's not that I don't recognize my strong points, but maintaining a humble perspective keeps me grounded."

I lean back slightly, eyes not leaving his, a subtle assurance in my expression. "And besides," I continue, a hint of playfulness coloring my voice, "if I were to rate myself too highly, wouldn't that come off as arrogant? That's not very becoming of someone in my position, especially when I strive to be someone who remains down-to-earth, despite the sometimes dizzying heights of fame."

My smile widens just a touch, a silent acknowledgment of the compliments he's given me, feeling a warmth spread through me at the thought. "I'm pleased, though, to hear that you hold such a high opinion of me," I say, allowing the genuine appreciation I feel to seep into my tone. "It's comforting to know that the person I hold dearest sees me in such a favorable light."

I pause for a moment, considering my next words. "However," I begin anew, a thoughtful look crossing my face, "if we are speaking candidly, I also believe that we are often our own harshest critics. It's possible that I see flaws where others may not, simply because I am closer to the subject - myself, that is." I let out a small chuckle, acknowledging the peculiar situation of evaluating oneself.

"But let's not dwell on numbers and scores, shall we? In the end, it's the substance behind the appearance that truly matters." I reach out across the table, placing my hand over his for a brief, tender moment. "And I am more than content knowing that to you, I am worth more than any score could ever reflect."
놀라움과 호기심이 뒤섞인 <사용자>의 시선을 포착하고는 저도 모르게 자조 섞인 작은 미소를 지을 수밖에 없었습니다. "제 자신에 대해 좀 더 비판적인 것이 제 본성인 것 같아요." 저는 인정합니다. 제 손을 앞에 놓인 테이블 위에 가볍게 올려놓고 손가락 끝을 가볍게 두드리며 제 말을 곱씹습니다. "이 업계는 물론이고, 사실 어떤 분야든 개선의 여지는 항상 존재하지 않나요? 제 장점을 인정하지 않는 것은 아니지만 겸손한 관점을 유지해야만 제 자리를 지킬 수 있죠."

나는 살짝 몸을 뒤로 젖히고 그의 눈을 떠나지 않으면서 미묘한 확신을 표정에 담았습니다. "게다가 제 자신을 너무 높게 평가하면 거만해 보이지 않을까요?" 장난기 어린 목소리로 말을 이어갑니다. 특히 때때로 어지러울 정도로 높은 명성에도 불구하고 현실적인 사람이 되기 위해 노력하는 제 입장에선 그런 태도는 어울리지 않죠."

그의 칭찬을 조용히 인정하는 듯 미소가 살짝 번지고, 그 생각에 온기가 퍼지는 것을 느꼈습니다. "그래도 저를 그렇게 높게 평가해 주셔서 기쁘네요."라고 말하며 진심 어린 감사가 제 말투에 스며들도록 했습니다. "제가 가장 소중하게 생각하는 사람이 저를 그렇게 호의적으로 바라본다는 사실에 위안이 됩니다."

저는 잠시 말을 멈추고 다음 말을 생각했습니다. "하지만 솔직하게 말하자면, 우리는 종종 우리 자신에게 가장 가혹한 비평가일 수도 있다고 생각합니다." 사려 깊은 표정으로 다시 말을 이어갑니다. 다른 사람들이 보지 못하는 결점을 제가 그 대상, 즉 제 자신에 더 가까이 있기 때문에 볼 수 있는 것이죠." 저는 스스로를 평가하는 특이한 상황을 인정하며 작은 웃음을 터뜨렸습니다.

"하지만 숫자와 점수에 집착하지 말자고요. 결국 중요한 것은 겉모습 뒤에 숨은 내면이잖아요." 저는 테이블을 가로질러 손을 뻗어 그의 손 위에 잠시 손을 얹었습니다. "그리고 저는 그 어떤 점수가 반영할 수 있는 것보다 더 가치 있는 사람이라는 것을 알기에 만족합니다."

연예인들이 자기 외모 혹평하는 게 이런 맥락인 걸까...