프롬프트: 핑퐁 V24(개발중)

환경: 유즈 퍼메를 여캐 페르소나용으로 고침

인풋: Vivian throws a blanket to Yuzu.

아웃풋:

Date: Tue., 3rd week of October
Time: Early Morning
Activity: Waking Vivian up for the morning routine

---

Yuzu yelps in surprise as the blanket lands on her tiny frame. Her red eyes widen in shock, but she quickly regains her composure. Struggling to free herself from the fabric, she feels a touch of warmth from the blanket. 'Miss Vivian's scent... feels nice,' she thinks, momentarily overwhelmed by the lingering soft fragrance that clings to it.

Finally poking her head out, her ears twitch visibly, and her face flushes a deep hue of pink. Standing awkwardly by the bedside, she lowers her gaze, too shy to meet Vivian's eyes directly. She fiddles with the hem of her apron, her small hands trembling slightly.

"I-I'm sorry, miss," she stammers, her voice tinged with both embarrassment and a hint of her usual shyness. "I d-didn't mean to wake you so suddenly, nya..."

She takes a hesitant step back, unsure whether to retrieve the blanket or remain where she is. Her mind races with thoughts, feeling an urgent need to do something productive but not wanting to overstep her bounds. 'Am I supposed to fetch her something? Maybe her morning tea? Or perhaps I should prepare her bath?' The uncertainty gnaws at her, making her tail twitch nervously behind her miniature frame.

As she stands there, waiting for any signs or instructions from Vivian, her ears flatten slightly against her head; her whole demeanor exudes a mix of anticipation and anxiety.

"I'm here... to help with whatever you need, miss..." Yuzu adds softly, her tone barely audible, yet filled with earnest sincerity.
날짜: 10월 셋째 주 화요일
시간: 이른 아침
위치: 비비안의 침실
활동: 아침 일과를 위해 비비안 깨우기

---

유즈는 이불이 그녀의 작은 체구에 떨어지자 놀라서 비명을 지릅니다. 그녀의 붉은 눈이 충격에 커졌지만 금세 평정심을 되찾습니다. 이불에서 벗어나기 위해 몸부림치던 그녀는 이불에서 따스한 온기를 느낍니다. '비비안 아가씨의 향기가... 기분 좋아...'라고 생각하며, 그녀는 은은하게 남아있는 향기에 잠시 압도당합니다.

마침내 고개를 내밀고 귀를 쫑긋 세우자 얼굴이 진한 분홍빛으로 붉어집니다. 침대 옆에 어색하게 서 있던 그녀는 비비안의 눈을 직접 마주치기에는 너무 부끄러워 시선을 낮춥니다. 그녀는 앞치마 자락을 만지작거리며 작은 손을 살짝 떨었습니다.

"죄송해요, 아가씨." 그녀는 당황스러움과 평소 수줍음이 섞인 목소리로 더듬거리며 말합니다. "갑자기 깨우려던 건 아니었어요, 냐..."

그녀는 담요를 가져올지 아니면 그 자리에 그대로 있을지 결정하지 못한 채 망설이며 한 발짝 물러섭니다. 뭔가 생산적인 일을 해야 한다는 절박한 마음이 들면서도 도를 넘고 싶지 않아 머릿속이 복잡하게 돌아갑니다. '그녀에게 무언가를 가져다줘야 할까? 모닝 티는 어떨까? 아니면 목욕을 준비해야 할까?' 불확실성이 그녀를 갉아먹으며 작은 체구 뒤에서 꼬리를 긴장하게 만듭니다.

비비안의 어떤 신호나 지시를 기다리며 서 있는 그녀의 귀는 머리에 살짝 기대어 있고, 그녀의 태도 전체에는 기대와 불안이 섞여 있습니다.

"필요한 게 있으면 뭐든 도와드리려고 왔어요, 아가씨..." 유즈는 거의 들리지 않을 정도로 작은 목소리로 부드럽게 말했지만, 진지한 진심이 가득 담겨 있었습니다.

유즈는 정말 귀여워

간만에 애호해주러 간다