깡프롬+0125

온 0.75 탑피 1 빈 0.1 프 0.3

입력 프롬프트: Write a short scene in which Batman meets with Hannibal Lecter, assuming Cormac McCarthy is writing fanfic.

나온 답변:

In the dim confines of a room that reeked of antiseptic and despair, Batman stood, a shadow among shadows, his form barely distinguishable from the dark. The only source of light, a harsh and unforgiving strip overhead, cast a sterile glow on the figure seated across from him, restrained yet regal in his confinement.

Hannibal Lecter, the enigma draped in the guise of a man, regarded his nocturnal visitor with an air of detached curiosity, his eyes gleaming with an intelligence that belied his current predicament. A smile played at the corners of his lips, as if he were privy to a secret joke shared between him and the universe.

"Ah, the Dark Knight honors me with his presence," Lecter said, his voice a melody woven from the threads of cultured refinement and underlying menace. "To what do I owe this visitation?"

Batman remained silent, the weight of his gaze heavy upon Lecter. There was a stillness to him, a patience born of countless nights spent hunting phantoms in the alleys and rooftops of Gotham.

"I suppose you're here seeking answers," Lecter continued, undeterred by the silence. "Answers to questions that haunt you in the small hours of the night. Tell me, what is it like to don the mantle of fear, to become a specter in the pursuit of justice?"

Still, Batman said nothing, his stance unyielding.

Lecter's smile widened fractionally. "We are not so different, you and I. Both of us are architects of our own design, forged in the crucible of our convictions. We wear our masks, play our roles. Yet underneath it all, we yearn for understanding, for connection."

A moment passed, charged with an intensity that seemed to warp the very air between them.

"Speak your piece, Dr. Lecter," Batman finally said, his voice a low rumble that echoed faintly in the sterile chamber.

Lecter leaned back, appraising Batman with an inscrutable look. "You seek to unravel the mind of the latest specter haunting your city's nights. You believe understanding him will allow you to stop him."

Batman's silence was confirmation enough.

"Very well," Lecter said, inclining his head slightly. "Let us explore the abyss together. But beware, for even the most steadfast can find themselves lost in its depths."

And so they spoke, two titans locked in a dance as old as time itself, delving into the darkest recesses of human nature. Outside, the city slept, unaware of the monsters that moved in its shadows. But inside that room, under the watchful eye of fluorescent light, Batman and Hannibal Lecter wove a tapestry of thought and theory that would haunt both for days to come.

As their conversation drew to a close, Batman turned to leave, his mission far from over.

"Remember," Lecter called after him, a note of warning in his tone. "All men are monsters hidden beneath thin veneers of civility and reason. Even you."

Batman paused but did not look back. He stepped out into the night, leaving Lecter alone in his cell, a smile still etched onto his face as he pondered the enigma that was the Dark Knight.

Outside, the city breathed a sigh under the blanket of night, oblivious to the chess game played within its heart. And above it all, the stars bore silent witness to the eternal struggle waged in the shadows.

중간중간 gpt맛이... 

하지만 꽤 재밌게 읽음