Welcome to S.H.I.E.L.D. Division-Wide Network Direct Access Console, Version 15.12.7521.

Please enter login credentials: 

>> [email protected] | attheedgeofinnovation!@#$

Level 10 agent credentials detected. Please enter the correct Stage 2 security phase within 180 seconds. Failing to do so will result in immediate dispatch of S.H.I.E.L,D. 414 task force to your location.

>> In my younger and more vulnerable years, my father gave me some advice that I've been turning over in my mind ever since. "Whenever you feel like criticising anyone, he told me, just remember that all the people in this world haven't had the advantages that you've had. ^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H Ein Gespenst geht um in Europa - das Gespenst des Kommunisumus. Alle Machte des alten Europa haben sich zu einer heiligen Hetzjagd gegen dies Gespenst verbundet, der Papst und der Zar, Metternich and Guizot, franzosische Radikale und deutsche Polizisten.

Credentials confirmed. Login success. 

>> execute protocol

Order "Execute Protocol" confirmed. Enter the protocol name you wish to activate.

>> Falling Angels

Protocol "Falling Angels" activation order confirmed. Please enter "CONFIRM" to activate the protocol.

WARNING: PROTOCOL: FALLING ANGELS CANNOT be reversed once activated. Please exercise EXTREME CAUTION.

>> _