https://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/topic/562363-t-129-opportunity-to-move-forward/

Hello everyone,
as you may know Gaijin is adding the T-129 helicopter to the ITT but as a premium helicopter. Now this wouldn't be a problem but this helicopter is actually going to be the most powerful to the ones available to the ITT players.

I think the most powerful helicopter should be available to all the players at the top of the research branch but at the same time I think we can all agree that a new premium is also needed. As of right now the ITT hasn't received a new helicopter in sometime meanwhile new tech trees are getting theirs and they all are more crowded than the ITT that precedes them, even the Chinese TT is going to feature at least 4 helicopters at release.

So with all that said I think we've found a good option to have a new premium T-129 and a variant for the TT that would be a real top of the class helicopter that everyone can look forward to:
T-129B Faz 1(current premium), T-129B Faz 2(proposed variant for the TT):
In this case the current T-129B Faz 1 would remain the premium and devs would only need to make minor modification to achieve the Faz-2, the modification made are just improvement to the systems already present in the previous version.
The Faz-2 should be able to unlock both the L-UMTAS(same as the premium, works like an hellfire) and the UMTAS(works like the PARS 3), this helicopter would be 11.0 and analogue to german Tiger.
The modifications would be really minimal and quick to do for an easy implementation for this patch: 

대충 번역하면 해당 내용은 

이탈은 골헬 지금까지 필요했던거 ㅇㅈ하는부분이라 불만 없는데, 

근데 출시해준 골헬이 왜 정규 망구보다 더 좋노?

(골헬이 사기인게 아니고 그만큼 정규 망구가 구리단 소리)

거기다 옆동네 짱깨는 이제 막 트리 추가해놓고 헬기 4대에 더 빵빵한데 우린 뭐노 이탈리아도 새로운 헬기 필요하단말입니노!!!

그래서 나는 꽤 좋은 해결책을 찾았고 제안합니노 

지금 현재 판매되는 T-129 터키 망구는 페이즈 1 입니노 

11.0 정규로 T-129 터키 망구 페이즈 2 버전을 내놓는겁니노 

이거는 기존 판매중인 케밥 망구에서 약간의 모델링 수정 (RWR 모델링이나 기타 전자장비 추가) 

과 케밥 망구의 L-UMTAS와 더불어 UMTAS (타이거에 있는 파르스 3 같은 FNF 미사일)를 추가 해주면 됩니노 

너거 일하기 존나 귀찮아하는 병슨 게이진 씨팔럼들도 매우 손쉽게 놀고처먹으면서 장비를 추가하고 배짱부릴수 있으니 

이 얼마나 일석이조 입니노? 

출시앙망.

이라고 함. 

골망구 떡상 시켜주는게 아니라, 이탈 정규헬기 트리도 새거 좀 필요하니까 

페이즈 2 버전 실제로 있고 하니 주는게 어떰 

이란 내용인듯