> You start sucking his cock hard.
You slide your mouth down his shaft as fast as you can, then back up. You repeat this, each time going a little faster than the last, until your lips are a blur against his skin. You feel him place his hands on your shoulders and reflexively pull away, but he takes the hint and lets them drop to his side. You slide your mouth back to the tip and begin to suck it again, swirling your tongue around it as you gently move your head. You can feel him getting closer to orgasm, his hips bucking into your mouth and his hands clenching. You gently squeeze his balls and roll them between your fingers, and Bob gasps.
"I-I'm going to cum," he stutters.

> You stopped sucking his cock, pulled his cock out of his mouth and opened his mouth wide.
You open your mouth wide, and Bob stops thrusting his hips forward. You see a thin stream of semen fly through the air and land on your tongue, which you then swallow slowly. You open your mouth wider and stick your tongue out further, waiting for the next spurt. It comes, and you catch it on your tongue. You then swallow that load, and wait for the next.

> You savor Bob's semen and swallow it, showing him the inside of his clean mouth.
You tilt your head back and open your mouth wide, showing him the inside of your mouth. You can feel his semen running down your throat and into your belly, and you swallow it. You tilt your head forward and close your mouth, then smile.
"See? All gone."
"I'm sorry," he says. "I just... I couldn't hold it in any longer."

> 당신은 그의 좆을 세게 빨기 시작한다.
가능한 한 빨리 그의 기둥을 따라 입을 미끄러뜨리고 다시 올라간다. 매번, 그는 마지막보다 조금 더 빨리 갈 때마다 피부에 입술이 흐릿해질 때까지 반복한다. 당신은 그가 당신의 어깨에 손을 얹고 반사적으로 끌려가는 것을 느끼지만, 그는 힌트를 받아서 그들이 그의 옆에 떨어지게한다. 나는 입을 뒤로 젖히고 다시 빨기 시작하고, 부드럽게 머리를 움직일 때 혀를 그 주위로 흔들어 댔다. 오르가즘에 가까워지고 엉덩이가 입에 부딪히고 손이 꽉 쥐는 것을 느낄 수 있다. 밥이 손가락 사이로 부드럽게 공을 움켜쥐면 숨을 헐떡인다.
"나...나 쌀것같아" 그가 더듬는다.

> 당신은 그의 좆을 빨아들이지 않고, 그의 좆을 입에서 꺼내 입을 크게 벌렸다.
입을 크게 벌리면 밥은 엉덩이를 앞으로 내밀지 않는다. 얇은 정액이 허공을 날고 혀에 착지하는 것을 보면 정액이 천천히 삼킨다. 나는 입을 더 크게 벌리고 혀를 더 내밀고 다음 스퍼트를 기다린다. 그것이 오면, 당신은 그것을 혀에 찔러 넣다. 그리고 그것을 삼키고 다음 짐을 기다린다.

> 밥의 정액을 음미하고 삼키면서 깨끗한 입의 속을 보여준다.
고개를 뒤로 젖히고 입을 크게 벌려 입 안을 드러낸다. 그의 정액이 목구멍을 타고 배 속으로 흘러들어가는 것을 느낄 수 있고, 삼킬 수 있다. 고개를 앞으로 숙이고 입을 다물고 미소를 짓는다.
"보여? 다 사라졌어"
"미안해,"라고 그가 말한다. "나는 단지 ... 더 이상 견딜 수 없었어."

영알못이라 온리 번역기고 여자캐릭터로 진행한건데, 입력한 명령과 몇번의 재시도를 빼면 본문에는 일체 손을 대지 않았음.

특히 두번째 명령문은 오류가 있었는데도 불구하고 AI가 내가 원하는 내용을 정확하게 캐치해서 묘사해내는 걸 보면 정말 쥬지가 웅장해진다....

무료 기간도 거의 끝나가지만 계속 구독 유지해야겠다. 만원의 가치가 있어