안녕하세요 Korean Heroes or apes(유인원).

I am a HOTS player for more than 5 years.

지금부터 저의 experience 말씀드리려고 합니다 of playing HOTS QM solo playing(빠대 솔큐).

I do understand there exists real 히린이 who are not seasoned players but thankfully learning and keep playing this game but I cannot withstand fucking degenerates(얼간이, 등신) which are: 

1. brain dead zombies: even below apes, cannot and/or do not think; AIs would be far better. Traits? 특성? 마음대로 찍을 수 있어요 like Nova lv4 Holo Decoy and I understand. But why keep throwing themselves at opponents?

2. enraged losers: playing skill levels are various but all the same very toxic and aggressive; I literally cannot understand these types. For me I always block these guys chat&ping. Funny thing is usually players with high account level tend to be this type.

So I got so fed up with these and happened to know some Discord server playing HOTS. Some good&fun, some bad&angy.

I was a little surprised that age group is various than my own thought; even 급식s more similar to 잼민 and 틀꼰s who always complain and blame others and make the party quite awkward. I anticipated good and better experience in playing at Discord server than solo playing and to quote, of the total playing experience, approximately 25~30% were good, 30% were normal. Gotta say even that 'good' experience were not THAT good and the rest("uncanny experience") far exceeds all the other.

Enlightened, I came back to playing QM solo and now I think it is better. For instance, I made many HOTS friends whom I met when playing QM solo. For every one of them the ways we got intimated were because we were truly a team. Like Protoss' Khala. Not only for the gameplay skills/levels but also humor code and conversation topics. And for even some occasions I happened to play with voice chats with these guys and it was so much fun.

CONCLUSION

1. Do not anticipate much playing at Discord for as our lives had not been so; There were not dramatic changes when we went to university or military services.

2. People meeting while playing QM solo can be true HOTS friends/playmates. Just try to be chill. Play fun and nice; or at least don't be so toxic.