Sorry I dragged you to show this ... Is Naruto Sasuke fighting level really true? It's a battle between the strongest in the world. Is that Naruto that bullying is right? The real Naruto is legendary. When I saw Naruto every day in the old days and became the world's strongest legendary hero because I became a king-like warrior, Naruto became more thrilling and my heart was magnified as I thrilled with scenes from Naruto songs to scenes. The scene that disappeared like the wind saying that there is only one who can protect the village if there is no naruto and Sasuke suddenly appears and crushes a huge thing that comes from a meteorite is really excitement and recently boruto I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm looking at episode 20, but the real Naruto generation is so excited and everyone is so big that I have to say that they are all unknown memories, but the feelings are strangely intertwined. And why swear at Boruto Nya? It's cute but it looks like Naruto. The character is similar, and it is true that even if two fights against Boruto and Sasuke Naruto come out, there will be a god who wins. And I hit the internet and is this really real? That enemy is a new monster in Boruto?-Look at Naruto Sasuke's coalition. Real fuck. I was shocked to see this, and it came out by itself ;;; It's really amazing .. If it's real, it's a must see. Isn't it really destroying the real world too? Wow, I'm really trying to cry out that Naruto Sasuke is like that. Ha .. I want to see Sasuke Fuck. When did you really become the newest class? When you think of old days and when you are in middle school, you can think of something sad, good, emotional, and complicated. being.