Dear all the takodachis in the world

WAH! I always talk about how time flies too fast... and here we are already celebrating our 2nd year together!

Looking back, there has been so many memorable memories from the fast two years!! So many that I honestly can't remember all of them off the top of my head (curse my small brain ;w;)

I just want to say how grateful I am to be surrounded by the most amazing and passionate fans...! I think sometimes we can feel isolated or lost with now chaotic life can be, but seeing everyone's support for not only me but everyone in the community has always given me motivation and encouragement to try harder!

I think I've never been the type to be able to stand in front of so many people and be able to properly talk(or function), and there were countless times I've doubted myself... and I think I always will - but I've learned to brush off those doubts and GO NEXT thanks to everyone! Even if I fail something, I think I've gained enough confidence to stand up and march on again!

You know, just like our friend Otoro, we can struggle even with no moves left to win, right?

Thank you for believing in me!!

I hope we can continue to make lots and lots of fun memories in the future!

Happy 2nd anniversary and cheers for many more!!

WAH!!                                                                                                                                                       - Ina

세상의 모든 타코다치들에게

WAH! 난 항상 시간이 얼마나 빠르게 흐르는지 이야기 하는데... 벌써 우리는 2주년을 기념하고 있어!

돌아보면, 지난 2년 동안 기억할 만한 추억들이 엄청 많았어!! 너무 많아서 솔직히 다 기억할 수 없을 정도야 (내 작은 뇌를 저주해 ;w;)

내가 얼마나 대단하고 열정적인 팬들에게 둘러싸였는지 고맙다고 말하고 싶어...! 가끔은 우리가 혼란한 삶에서 버려지고 길을 잃기도 한다고 생각하지만, 나뿐만 아닌 모두를 위한 모두의 응원은 항상 나에게 동기부여와 더 열심히 노력할 수 있는 용기를 줘!

난 내가 많은 사람들 앞에 서거나 주도적으로 이야기(또는 행동) 할 수 있을 거라 생각한 적 없었어, 나 자신을 수없이 의심한 적도 많았고... 그리고 난 항상 그럴 거라 생각해 - 하지만 모두 덕분에 난 그런 의심들을 떨치고 한 발짝 나아설 수 있는 법을 배웠어!

만약 내가 실패하더라도, 난 다시 자신감을 얻고 나아갈 수 있을 거라 생각해!

알다시피, 우리 친구 오토로처럼, 우린 성공하지 못하더라도 계속 나아갈 수 있어, 맞지?

나를 믿어줘서 고마워!!

앞으로도 아주 많고 많은 즐거운 추억들을 만들 수 있으면 좋겠어!

2주년 축하해 그리고 앞으로도!!

WAH!                                                                                                                                                        - 이나