I'm sorry. I dragged you to the ag to show you this. Is it true that Naruto Sasuke is fighting? It's a real world-class fight. Is that the old Naruto? The real Naruto is a legend.I used to see Naruto every day, but when I see Naruto, who became the world's most legendary hero, I feel so moved and my heart flutters from Naruto songs to famous scenes. And when Sasuke suddenly broke a huge meteorite flying in Kakasiap in the theater, he said, "If there's no Naruto, I'm the only one who can protect the village." I'm so touched and I'm sorry to know Boruto recently. I'm watching the 20th episode, and I'm so moved by the Naruto generation and they're all so big that I can't remember anything about them, but those feelings are strangely intertwined. Cino seems to be talking a lot. She's a good teacher.And Boruto, why are you cursing? It's cute, but I think I'm looking at Naruto. You have a similar personality, and is it true that there's a god in Buruto who wins even if two Naruto Sasuke fight? And I searched on the internet. Is this really a fact? Is that a new monster in Boruto?Look at Naruto-Sasuke combined. He was shocked to death. He sounded like a dog. If that's L.O., you have to see it. It's not destroying the real world. Wow, I was about to cry that Naruto Sasuke would be like that. I've been watching it since it's Burutog, and I miss you, Sasuke. When did I become the best in the new level? It reminds me of my middle school days. It's sad, good, and emotional. It's complicated. Anyway, Naruto is the most famous animation...