Hi its cdsdwer, the 양붕이
* 외국인임 * I am a foreigner

took 2 times as I used Elven deck auto the 1st time

Video: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qO1ZdEO-SMk

Disclaimer: This is the not the best use of gear or optimization of stat distribution.

You could build your werewolf/war wolf in whichever way you like, just slap her with that +1000%acc gear, Rank up is NOT necessary

Force attack equipment on Cerestia is NOT necessary, I did so just for Charlotte Elven deck, use AP pack or crystal ball and you'll be fine. SSS OS NOT necessary

Kheisig's SPD beta chip could be switched into SPD beta chips if possible, I used SPD chips because I'm too lazy to switch back the gear

Between 3rd & 4th wave, Camel moves to position 5 to avoid counterattack and targeting by general

Tips for a perfect clear:

1.Most of the time everyone uses Active 2, Khan uses Active 2 ONLY in WAVE5, Cerestia ONLY uses Active 2

2. Kill all  테스투도/ 나이트 칙 디텍터/ 레기온 Mk.II  first,  센츄리온 제네럴  has the least priority

3. IF u DON'T CHANGE camel's position in wave 4, she will die

4. IF CAMEL DIES in wave 5, doesn't matter, it's easier to kill the Emperor with Khan than have Camel Kill stealing

5. Use the original formation in Wave5, Camel will pop revive upon Emeperor Chick's Active 2, use Cerestia's Active 2 to finish Camel off to ensure a clean kill from Khan

Hope you all like the post, just some Personal thoughts

This is cdsdwer :)

아카에 영광을!