Hi its cdsdwer, the 양붕이
* 외국인임 * I am a foreigner
Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQXtLdUwIOI

Salamander's SPD chip is unnecessary, use Beta SPD chip or anything else,gear is also unnecessary, use AP pack

,There is NO need for Hyena to have CRIT/ACC chip, if u want to have a easier clear, slap her assassination OS and stats to make up the losses of stat, but acceleration gear is a must, or u lack DPS for wave4, 

<WAVE4 STEP BY STEP GUIDE>

PLS use the formation I've set above, the formation here is the wrong formation, salamander/khan would suffer greatly if u use this formation

<Wave 5 tips>

There is no step by step guide for wave 5 due to stochastic process of game mechanism

tip 1: Kill the 강화형 스피커   first, this could be easily achieved during round1, Kheshig gives Active 2 to camel, Khan uses Active 2 to  강화형 스피커  

Tip2: If u didn't kill the 강화형 스피커 and it manages to push camel away, move her back to front column IMMEDIATELY or else Kheshig's ignore protect doesn't work, probably BUG LASTORIGIN

TIP3: U could now try applying the same methods to kill  칙 커맨더  or 센츄리온 치프틴 / 엘리트 센츄리온   . If u went with the 1st one, remember to keep  칙 커맨더  HP as low as possible as Kheshig is only able to finish it off with at least 17ap using Active 2 on herself(Kheshig) and probably deals 9500~10000 damage if u followed my method of stat distribution and gear.

OVERALL tips

bad design SJ, this is 4.19AM in the morning...come on

Genuine Advice: Finish this in two trials not one, or u'll go insane

Hope you all like the post, just some Personal thoughts

This is cdsdwer :)

아카에 영광을!