First, I am not Korean, so I can only write the guide in English. I hope someone can help me translate this. This is also my first time doing writing a guide, so please forgive me if I did anything wrong.

Also, the units' stats are extremely not optimized, as well as the formation (I forgot to put Peregrinus in Machina's buff tile for example).

Now, for the units

Most of the stats/equipment can be replaced, but several things must be fulfilled:

* Machina should have as much Speed as possible, the rest must go to HP. She needs to survive 2 turns of DoT from Beta.

* Peregrinus must be able to one-shot the enemy Rampart with his Active 2 (otherwise you waste one of Tiamat's attacks)

* Blackhound must have Battle Continuation. I used Mini Hachiko, but Stimpack should be usable too.

* DO NOT kill the enemies in the backlines, they are there to trigger Blackhound's passives and give everyone AP.

* DO NOT kill the Interceptor, it must survive to give Blackhound "Marked" and force enemies to attack her.

The order of operation is very simple:

* Peregrinus always attacks with his Active 2 on Beta.

* Tiamat always attacks with her Active 1 on Beta.

* Hussar is only there for Follow-Up Attacks, but she should focus on Beta anyway to prevent complications.

* Blackhound always attacks with her Active 1 on the frontline Deathstalker.

* Machina 

** Use Active 2 on turn 1 (4200 DoT)

** Active 1 on Turn 2 (Do not attack Beta)

** Active 2 then Active 1 on Turn 3-4 (Do not attack Beta)

** Active 2 twice on Turn 5 (3200 more DoT, she must have enough HP to survive this)

If everything goes well, the result will be this

* Turn 1 Beta can't attack

* Turn 2 Beta attack with Active 1 once.

* Turn 3 Beta attack with Active 1 twice.

* Turn 4 Beta attack with Active 2, killing Blackhound (who will revive), then use Active 1 again.

* Turn 5 Beta attack with Active 1 twice.

* Turn 6 Beta has 20 AP and is ready to use Active 2, but Tiamat and Peregrinus should act before her and kill her.

After that, just kill the remaining mobs (Interceptor last), they can't kill Blackhound.

Good luck