채널 관리 공지 게시판

To Whom It May Concern:

We represent the individual known as Hane Ame ("Client"), the sole and exclusive owner of the copyrights associated with their original content, photographs, and images (the “Copyrighted Material”). Your website "arca.live" contains works that infringe upon my Client's Copyrighted Material.

The infringing works, which appear on the website "arca.live", are copies or are substantially similar to my Client’s original Copyrighted Material.

Please refer to the following list of the URLs whereon the infringing works can be found:  

https://arca.live/b/genshin/50942972?p=1

https://arca.live/b/nikketgv/65311455

All correspondence regarding this matter, on behalf of the copyright owners, should be directed to our offices as follows:

XXX XXX

Morrison Rothman LLP

XXX Wilshire Blvd, Suite XXX

Los Angeles, CA XXX

XXX-XXX-XXX

[email protected]

I have a good faith belief that the use of the material and the matter complained of in this letter are not authorized by the copyright owner, any of their agents, or under the law. The information in this notification is correct and I swear under the penalty of perjury that I am authorized to act on behalf of the owners of the exclusive rights. This includes, specifically, the copyrights that we allege to be infringed upon.

Upon receipt of this notification you now have actual notice that the material on your system is infringing and, in order to avoid liability, it is incumbent upon you pursuant to 17 U.S.C § 512 to remove and/or disable the infringing materials immediately.

If you have any questions regarding this notice or the information contained therein, please feel free to contact me. We look forward to your speedy acquiescence to the requirements of the Copyright Act, the removal of the infringing works, notification, and your cooperation in this matter.

Sincerely,

MORRISON ROTHMAN LLP