https://arca.live/b/punigray/30891301?target=all&keyword=weed&p=1

이거랑 이어짐

환불 관련으로 문의할 곳을 찾아봤는데 글섭 페북에 이메일이 있어서 처음에 거기에다 보냈는데 답장이 늦길래 트위터 DM으로 답변을 받았음. [email protected] 글섭 고객센터 이메일은 이거

이메일 보내고 하루 지나고도 답변이 안 왔는데 이틀 뒤인 오늘 답변이 옴. 답변이 안 오는 이유를 생각해보다가 얘들이 글섭이고 걔들 기준으로 내가 밤에 이메일을 보내서 답변이 안오나 했는데 그건 아닌거 같음. 지금 글섭 기준으로 새벽 2시임. 아마 글섭 고객센터도 중국 쿠로에서 하는거 같음

아래는 내가 쿠로랑 주고 받은 내용

:

I tried to refund through the app store, but I decided to cancel it. However, before canceling, App Store said it was not refundable. In this case, will my account be suspended? I didn't mean to get a refund and I don't want my account to be suspended. Please refer to the attached picture. Please reply.

→ 앱스토어에 환불을 하려다 취소하기로 했는데 취소하기 전에 앱스토어에서 환불이 불가능하다고 연락이 왔습니다. 이런 경우에 제 계정은 정지되나요? 환불을 하려던게 아니고 제 계정이 정지되기를 원하지 않습니다. 답장 부탁합니다.

:

Dear Commandant:

Sorry for my late reply. I am writing to you regarding/in reference to your questions in the game.

May I ask you did your money is refunded back? If not, that means the recharge for RC is still available and that will not be the problem.

If you have already got your money back and the RC also remians, please check as follow:

Thank you for your feedback on the refund situation. At present, we may ban your account for refund related issue. If you want to prevent your account from being banned, you need to recharge the equivalent refund amount as Rainbow Card and do not use it. We will deduct the Rainbow Card later. Deduction in the form of RC (e.g. If you have refunded the recharge equivalent to 120 RC, please recharge 120 RC again and keep them. We will deduct this amount of Rainbow Card later).

If you have further questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Thank you for your patience.

→ 답장이 늦어서 죄송합니다. 게임 관련 질문에 대한 답변을 드립니다. 환불한 금액을 받으셨는지 물어봐도 될까요? 만약 받지 않았다면 RC 충전이 여전히 가능하고 문제될 것이 없습니다. 만약에 이미 돈을 돌려받았고 RC도 남아있다면 아래와 같이 해주세요

(대충 환불 받았을 때 어떻게 해야하는지 알려주는 내용)

더 질문할게 있으시면 망설이지 말고 연락주세요 기다려주셔서 감사합니다

Thank you for your reply. Regarding the refund requested to Apple, Apple contacted me that it is not refundable. Therefore, I don't have any refund amount. In this case, my account won't be suspended, right?

→ 답장해주셔서 감사합니다. 애플에 요청한 환불에 대해서 애플은 환불이 불가능하다고 연락이 왔습니다. 따라서 저는 환불 받은 금액이 하나도 없습니다. 이런 경우에 제 계정은 정지되지 않는거죠? 

:

Yes, in this case, the account won't be suspended. Thank you for your support.

→ 네 맞워요

아무튼 오피셜로 안전하다고 확인 받으면서 환불 관련 문제는 진짜 끝

얘들이 답변 늦었다고 사과했을 때 살짝 기분 좋았음

결론 : 환불 신청을 해도 환불 받은 금액이 없으면 계정은 정지되지 않는다