글섭 일반서버 유저들의 불만을 대표하고자 레벨을 299 100%에서 멈춤.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Maplestory/s/Fgefm2UewI

어느 유저가 불만 대해서 쓴 댓글 : 

I might have missed a few but I was writing them down as he was talking

-Calling for a reg server merge due to our lower population (I disagree on this front and I don't think he should have started with it, I think a merged auction house is a better idea)

-Frags not being fully tradeable

-Boss cubes not being fully tradeable, despite cubes being fully tradeable in other regions

-no bpot cubes in the RP shop

-Reward Shop/Cash Shop scrolls being untradeable

-Cube pricing being extremely high and the buy 10 get 1 free deal being really shitty

-Nexon never giving us white cubes (and also not giving us Unicubes/Violet Cubes/etc. except like once or twice a year, them being limited per account, and them expiring unlike other regions where they're perm)

-Called for Frenzy Totem to be rereleased, directly brought up the post-New Age Frenzy glitch where fz stayed on maps permanently and the servers didn't get any laggier, which disproves the idea that too many frenzy totems would be bad for server stability. 

-Went into the auction house and showed how few symbols and stuff are being sold, as a way to prove that Frenzy isn't making farming too easy, since evidently we're not getting many drops at all (due to the low population)

-He then said he doesn't want to hit 300 but would feel like he cheated people if he didn't, then seemed to contemplate for a while before eventually deciding to end stream without hitting 300.

Ultimately other than the server merge thing I think he was pretty spot on about the problems. The main issues were just that he was really condescending when talking about them, his "and no one is talking about this" thing made it sound like he was blaming the community for the problems, and he talked pretty slowly, which considering people were already impatiently waiting for him to hit 300, just made people angry. Granted I think people came around closer to the end of the rant, and being directly given a platform by Nexon is the best time to do this kind of thing.