It is really bizarre that really few guys are talking about the responsibility of the big IT companies like MSAppleGoogle, and Amazon. Especially, MS and Apple are more responsible to global warming.

MS나 Apple나 Google하고 Amazon같은 거대한 기업들의 지구 온난화 책임에 대해서 말하는 사람들은 거의없다.  특히, MS와 Apple은 지구온난화에 더 많은 책임이 있다.

However, even people arguing for don't say anything about those companies.

그러나,대부분의 환경운동가*들은 그 회사에 대해 논하지않는다.

Let us see global warming protesters, they are just saying go vegan holding some Apple devices like iPhones and Macbooks.

한번 환경 운동가**들을 논리를 들어보자,그들은 채식주의자들이 시위를 하면서 애플의 아이폰,맥북등을 사용한다는것이다.

At this point, you might wonder why I'm talking about Apple. 

이시점서, 당신은 내가 왜 애플에 대해서 말하는지 궁금할껏이다.

However, Apple have done things which harmful to the environment.

그러나, 애플은 환경에 해를 미치는 일을 하고있습니다.

For example, Apple started to solder SSDs which have lifespan of 20 years.

예시로, 애플은 수명이 20년뿐인 SSD를 납땜하기 시작했습니다.

The reasons of I pointed SSD soldering are those below:

내가 SSD납땜을 지적하는 이유는 3가지가 있습니다:

1. Soldering SSD cause discarding the entire machine which can still be usable for several years only for lack of SSD capacity.
  2. SSD capacity lack causes relinquishing machine which can be used for several years because SSD cannot be replaced.
  3. Lifespan of SSDs are usually 20 years, and I'm using a SSD which I bought 10 years ago. However, Apple SSD soldering enforces users discarding SSDs within 5 years which is the lifespan of CPUs.

Of course, the endeavour Apple have showed to destruct the environment not enough for this.

There a lot of efforts Apple have displayed to lead us the complete environment tragedy like keeping diversified charging ports on some products in the same generation.

However let us just pick on another thing Apple have done.

1. Recently, Apple decided to force their users to use Airpods which inevitably have 2 years of lifespan.
  2. Apple try to eradicate headphones with cable including in-ears which can be used more than 3 years.

I don't want to criticise only Apple. But, Apple is a company does malicious things to the environment, and their attitude has not been mauled because only about 2 lines statement says that

"we care about the enviroment, and we know that we have the responsibility to protect the environment."

Even further, MS is not better than Apple. You know that MS introduced "Windows as Service" 5 years ago as Windows 10 was released.

"Windows as Service" is a policy that all of updates is forced including kernel updates which can kill your hardware.

In fact, MS killed a lot of hardwares which causes the pollution of the environment during manufacturing procedure, and the compatibility of hardwares is tested every 6 months which is the cycle of Windows 10 kernel update.

MS also tries to users to make OneDrive account to install Windows 10, and for that excuse, MS expands a huge server room every year.

The only reason MS is not criticised it that they just invested on Vegan food companies, and MS says that we should go vegan.

However, If I say all of this, it would be too long. Therefore, I need to cut off at this point.

But as I said it is so peculiar that really few people point this.

Even Thunberg say that we should avoid the global warming, she doesn't criticise Apple, even though, she uses Apple products.

However, I will discuss "it is time to consider laying on legal restrictions on IT companies.", If there are some people like this.

*원래는 사람들이지만 작성자의 의도에 맞게 환경운동가로 의역함.

**환경운동가로 의역함