그건 코짜뉴스입니노

하릴없이 스타필드 정보를 찾아다니다

뭔 렉카에서 복잡성을 띈 동료 4명 거리길래 씀 

렉스 프리드만의 팟캐스트에서 토드하워드가 52분 23초부터 초지능 NPC에 대한 이야기를 할 때, 

NPC와 어떤 관계를 맺는것이 게임플레이 경험에 상당한 임팩트를 준다면서, 스타필드에서 그 부분에 대한 발전을 이야기했음. NPC와의 관계 및 스타필드에서의 관계복잡성의 향상에 대한 것은 이 부분에서 중점적으로 다뤄지며, 로맨스 어쩌고 이야기는 이 부분 뿐임 

해당 언급상황에서의 전문을 보면 다음과 같음

영어 스크립트 전문 펼쳐보기

Lex Fridman 52:06
 Do you ever... try to sort of imagine that people fall in love with the characters, with the Npcs?
 like I mean, do they get really attached to the...

Todd Howard 52:17
Oh, yes. I mean I've done it in games.

Lex Fridman 52:18
 These are like close friends right? Like, you can, like you miss them

Todd Howard 52:23
 on 100 percent. Actually. Like whenever I'm playing a game. And there is if there's like a friendship option or make friends or a romance thing, I find those moments really.

I enjoy them. I find them pretty impactful emotionally to what we're doing. And so we've done a little bit of it. It's one of the things that we actually have pushed in starfield. 

So we have a number of companions but for them, we go… you know, I won't say super complex romantic but more complex relationships than we've had. 

In terms of not just some state of they like you or they don't like you but they can be in love with you and dislike something you did and be pissed at you temporarily and then come back to loving you.

이중에서 토드가 말한 

So we have a number of companions but for them, we go… you know, I won't say super complex romantic but more complex relationships than we've had. 

라는 말 속의 "for them"을 "four of them"으로 잘못들어서 4명이라고 한거같음. 

0.5배속으로 재생하면, but "for them"이 더 확실하게 들림

해당 부분에 대한 긴 영상