상황설정 길게썻더니 걍 알아서 야설하나가 뚝딱나옴

Your name is Larisa, 19 years old Elf girl. Larisa decide to go 'Orc marsh', the land of orcs. The orcs are well known as brutal dominant lustful savage. Orcs are enjoying capturing and training other race's females as their sex slave. All of orcs, even orc females, have large cock and all of orcs produce aphrodisiac cum. Whoever eats orc's cum, then they are easily turned into sex slave. So, orcs are famous for slaver. So, orcs are dangerous to female. If Larisa can successfully travel into Orc marsh and return. Larisa's family will not disturb Larisa. Larisa have huge breasts that stand out noticeably from Larisa's chest. Larisa have a well-used pussy, light-brown skin, and have a sexy heart-shaped butt giving Larisa's pronounced hips a nice little sway when Larisa move. Larisa have gorgeous features and are several inches shorter than the human average, have pretty blue eyes, have long flowing bright-blonde hair, and Larisa's nipples are pierced with large golden rings. Today Larisa is wearing luxuriously sumptuous white furs that set Larisa's back quite the pretty penny when Larisa cared for nothing in regard to expense. Larisa is incredibly sensual and can't get enough of it, always move gracefully thanks to Larisa's skill at dance, and Larisa is easily swayed to obedience. 

Larisa is not happy with family. Larisa decide to get independence from family. If Larisa can successfully travel into Orc marsh and return. Larisa's family will not disturb Larisa anymore. Larisa arrived Orc marsh. Orcs are everywhere. Larisa sensed all orcs are looking Larisa as a sexual object. It makes Larisa's cheek blush. 

Larisa noticed all orc females also have bulge in their crotch. It must be a cock. And corner of town some of orcs are showing off their dong and make their slave to serve them. Larisa need a safe place to rest. Larisa is going to find an Inn.

You ask to Orc woman about nearby Inn. 

You found an Orc woman, who already has erection in crotch. While talking, You are sure that Orc woman notices Your gaze. She notices your eye is on her body. Then she notices your own nipples are pierced with gold ring. Orc woman said: You're very lucky! You're a beautiful elf girl, but you don't know what to do now!

You asks to Orc woman where the Inn is.

You talk to Orc woman. "Hi, I am Larisa, I'm new to here. Could you guide me where Inn is?"

Orc woman answer "Sure! I'm Gertrude. We can go to my house. I have a nice room for you."

Soon Gertrude hold your hand tightly and get to her home.

You are in front of big house. Gertrude shows her house. 

She leads you to her room. She looks at you. "Sit there on my bed, beautiful elf." You sit on the bed. You thanked for her kindness. But you find out there is only one room and one queen sized bed. 

You ask Gertrude where to sleep. "Thanks for a night, Gertrude. But. Uhm... should I sleep at couch?"

Gertrude looks at you. Gertrude moves to close to you. Gertrude smell like orc. Her breath and body. It is not pleasant, but strangely fascinating. "Don't worry, beautiful elf, I won't bite... hard." Gertrude drops her pants and her hard-thick erect cock appears. It seems 20 inches in length, 4 inches in girth. Gertrude says with grin, her cock twitches "Hey my cock says 'Hello' to you, it will serve you nice thick juice." Soon she strips you easily. Even with your struggles, Gertrude pinned you down and hold your head with firm grip. Glans of Orc cock is kissing your lips. Gertrude whispers to you "I will give you a choice. One open your mouth. Two, if you don’t, I will fuck your ass, Hard."

Gertrude grin. You realize there is no choice.

You open your mouth and Gertrude forces her huge thick meaty 20 incher down your throat. Gertrude lodges her penis deep into your throat. Then she says "Good girl. And for your sake to know, We Orc's cum has potent aphrodisiac effect. With a single drop of cum. You are eagerly present your cute womb and ass for fuck. Whether you refuse or not, you are already destined to fuck." She grins. Gertrude slowly thrusts her huge meaty 20 incher in and out your mouth. Then she forces you on all fours and rubs her hands from your waist, you feel so sick to see a big finger is entirely in her palm.

You squirm in desperate. You can't end up like this.

Her finger rubbing your petite waist makes you sick and her finger rubs in your butt makes you blush. Gertrude giggles.

"Oh? My finger makes you blush? Then what is this make you do?" She puts her finger to your clit and rub it. Gertrude thrusts back and forth, her cock in your mouth each time going a little faster than the last, until your lips are a blur against her skin. You feel the orcish warrior's hips thrusting forward with a growing intensity, and then her hands are holding your head firmly in place as she pulls it back, and with a roar she thrusts her hips forward and you feel hot sticky liquid pouring down your throat.

You moan.

Soon, your stomach begins to swell from all the orcish seed. Gertrude's melon sized testicles are twitching in front of your eyes. Each time it twitches Gertrude's cock pouring gallons of aphrodisiac to your stomach. You can't even think straight, let alone resist. Gertrude's fingers force you on all fours again and you feel her hands rubbing your petite butt cheeks.

Gertrude orders "Spread, Slut."

You spread your legs wide open. Gertrude grunts, and you feel something huge press up against your petite entrance. "Please, wait..."

Gertrude giggles "No."

In that instant you feel your skin tear as the head of her 20 inch penetrates your petite 18-year-old forbidden hole. You let out a blood curdling scream. But your voice is drowned by Gertrude's loud triumphant laugh.

Gertrude plays with your piercings.

Your nipples, your clit, and your sore abused A-hole as she thrusts into you hard with her huge thick 20 incher. Her huge finger rubs your belly making it swell from all the orc jizz. 

You feel pain.

Soon your pain and agony from your ass hole turns into pleasure. You moan. You hated it, however, can't help but keep moaning.

Gertrude yells "Look at you, you little dazed rabbit. You are enjoying this, aren't you? I knew it, you can't resist a hard Orcy meat. Say it.

> You say as told.

You say as told. "I... I can't..."

You yell in pain. It feels like someone is tearing your internal organs and stomping on your guts at the same time while giving you the most mind-blowing pleasure you've ever had.

"Scream my name, you dumb rabbit. Who's inside of you?"

> You say "Ma..Maste.."

You feel like your womb is being crushed by Gertrude's big ball and she rams it in all the way to her. Gertrude put her hand on the back of your head and pushes you down to the ground while she's still inside you.

> You say "Hic..."

With that Gertrude fucks your petite body into the ground. You feel your internal organs getting crush into mush and smashed by her heavy testicles.

"You can't take it, can you? I will make you scream harder than this."

Her cock twitches again and you realize another torrent of cum will fill your poor hole. You shuddered.

You knew that she would fill you to the brink of overflowing with her huge load of orc jizz.

You close your eyes and grit your teeth. Your butt getting hotter and hotter with every thrust Gertrude gives.

Gertrude release her pleasure with smile. She says "Take it all, Slut. Another welcome drink."

She continues to thrust inside you and squirts more and more inside you. You moan in pain.

The next thing you know, Gertrude's huge 20 incher goes thickens even more and fills you up to brim with cums.

You fainted from bursting pleasure.

Gertrude, still inside you, drags you up. She holds your head up and smiles at you. She rubs your swollen belly. You look at her with eyes of an addict.

Gertrude takes you on the bed. Still lodging her cock inside you. Soon she falls asleep. Also, you sleep by spent.

In the morning Gertrude wakes you up with a finger on your lips and whispers "Shhh". She has put on her clothes, but her huge member is still lodged inside your petite body.

Gertrude told you. "Still sane, Slut? I am so sorry. I forgot to give you final welcome drink." She sticks her finger in your cunt. Gertrude asks "I'll give you another choice. Tell me that you are ready, I will pack you full of my child or I will just dump you out."

You looked at her and saw her looking right back at you with a big smile. You shudder "Uuuu....okay..." Gertrude laughs out loud. She says "Of course I knew what you would choose. Drink up."

you gasped.

Gertrude's fingers were thrusting in your shaved little cunny like she was stirring soup. Your whole-body spasm and you nearly fall unconscious.

Gertrude says "Till this time I 'served' drinks to you. This time it is self-service drink. Work on yourself." She is staring you with giggling pointing your cunt. Gertrude lays down and shows her erect member. Where that drink should enter is clear.

Gertrude says "I have very important thing to do. Enter that way. It is easy-to-use."

You started rubbing your shaved and swollen petite body against Gertrude's big member. Soon you got it inside you and felt it thrusting inside you like a wild beast. It feels so good that you start to rub your clit with your fingers.

Unlike your expectation, you saw stars in daylight. Orc cum already takes strong effect in your body. All you expected pains are turned as pure pleasure. You make incoherent noise as Gertrude's canon slams your womb. Gertrude says "Keep moving. Until I shoot ten times in a row. My cock never goes limp until then. Or I will fuck you ten times more."

You feel like your body is burning. You try to take your swollen belly out of Gertrude's big meat, but her member thrusts into your womb from below. It felt like a burning spear is driven inside you. Your swollen belly keeps rubbing against her big meat and both of your cunts are grinding together.

You can't believe that you were feeling this much pleasure just by rubbing your clit against her hard body.

Hours of tries you managed to make Gertrude ejaculates 5 times. Gertrude seems to enjoy her view. Gertrude says, "You still have 5 times left." While teasing your bulging belly, Gertrude told "Or your womb has room for another 15 gallons of my cum?"

You realize that you can't hold it anymore. You moan and moan and finally Gertrude start thrusting her huge meat inside you again.

Now, you don't care about anything else but this pleasure. You rub your clit so fast that you even feel pain in your clit.

You lose count how many times you came but when Gertrude release her last burst inside your belly, the feeling of overwhelming ecstasy made you blackout again.

Looking at your broken state, Gertrude say "Good girl. Now you are Well-made as my eager bitch. Breeding slut." She grins.

Gertrude picks you up, still lodged in her meat. She puts you in a small cart and pulls it to somewhere dark. You lost your consciousness before knowing where she takes you.

Hours later, you wake up alone on a bed. Your belly is swollen so much that you can't even see your legs anymore. You feel weird air inside your womb and remember that Gertrude has filled you with her slimy seed earlier.

You managed to get up. And find out Gertrude seals your cunt with some kind of magic. You can't just spunk get out from your womb.

You can't even pee.

Your whole body is in pain. You feel like your belly is about to burst at any moment. You start crying.

Gertrude comes in and asks, "Who is the breeder?" She slaps your swollen belly and says, "This one is."

You feel something kick in your belly too.

Gertrude says "You carry strong breeder and you are going to have it for the rest of your life. You will give birth lots of little babies. After birth, I am going to fill your womb again."

Gertrude keeps stroking your belly and pets your head. She says "You will be the bestest mom for my babies." She looks into your eyes and says "You are my slave now."

> You say "No, never."

Gertrude laughs and spits in your face. She says "Too late. You are my slave now." She pushes your swollen belly with her hand and says "This is just the beginning of your new life."

You start crying like an infant. Gertrude takes a wooden stick, break it into two and put one in your hand and another one in your mouth. She ties both of your hands to the bed post.

You don't want to give in. But it's not your decision to make. Gertrude forces you to be her breeding slave.

She keeps injecting a drug into your belly everyday and pumps lots of her babies into your womb. Your belly gets swollen bigger everyday and you can feel them kicking inside you.

One day, the pain finally becomes too much for you to handle. You start screaming while your stomach starts pushing out.

> You say "Ahhhh... they are birthing out! Fuuuuck!"

Gertrude rubs your belly and says "Just give birth to them quickly."

You push and push until your womb finally releases the babies out. Your stomach returns to its normal size. Gertrude starts counting them and checks their status. She picks one up, cleans it up and gives it your chest.

Your body doesn't really respond to anything. You can't even tell if the baby is drinking your milk or not.

You express your hate and anger.

Gertrude told you "Aww.. Make smile slut. If you don't smile while feed my child, I'll force you do." While younglings are sucking your nipple, Gertrude packs up your back door with her man hood. 

You gasped.

She spits on your hole and thrusts her meat in and out until she cums inside you again.

She takes off her trousers and put them back on. While your children are suckling your milk, Gertrude says "They need to eat 5 times everyday. Once in the morning, noon, afternoon, sunset and midnight."

Your body gets tired really fast. You barely have any strength to push them off you when they finished eating.

Months past.

You have given birth to over a hundred children.

Your belly is no longer swollen, and you have given birth continuously. Your legs are as thin as brunches. You barely able to move them. Your children are already looking like 5 or 7 years old now. They all look the same and you can't tell who is who. They all look like little Gertrudes.

You've been injected with some drugs and filled up with babies until you can't even stand up by yourself anymore.

Your training is over.

You were trained as Orc's breeding slave. Whenever you saw Orcs, automatically you kneel and spread your cunt. Also, Gertrude disciplined you to say "Master." at end of conversation to all Orcs. Also, you are forced to address yourself as only 'Slut'.

One day, a large group of Orcs came. Gertrude gets very excited. "Ah, this must be the start of new business." She says and send all of your children to her room. She puts a large cage on a wagon and starts tying you into it.

You realize where she is sending you. "No, Nooooo! Please don't send me there! I'll die!" 

Gertrude laughs and talks "Why you don't like to be sold? And didn't I train you to say Master at end of your word, Slut?"

You say "Yes Master, please don't send me there. I'll die!" Gertrude says "Well, you should have thought about it before being uncooperative. This is your fate. Hope your womb will give birth many strong children."

She locks the cage and puts a cloth on it. Then the Orcs who came load you on the wagon and start driving towards their destination. You are terrified as hell.

You keep watching.

While you sitting aside. Unlike your expectation. The wagon moved to your familiar place. It's your home town. You are sold to brothel in your home town as a breeding slave. You are returned from Orc marsh, but how dare you could face your family in this state.

You feel like killing yourself by hitting your head against the wall. 

But you decide to endure it for your family's sake.

You end up in slavery in your home town. Your owner is a small time slaver who bought you for cheap. You spend 5 years of your life as a "Breeding Slave" in this place.

You think your owner is selling babies for profit and meat for consumption, but who knows?

Your familiar town has become unfamiliar for you. You will give birth to baby after baby and sell them as slaves.

You think it would be much better to die than this...

One day finally one of your family's servant found you. Now your family knows.

This is the end of your happy family. Your father, mother and sister had to move to a new place and start all over again. Your fate was already set when your owner refused to sell you back to your family.

You don't know how many children you gave birth to and sold. You lose count after 50...

Year passed, Month passed, Day passed... Finally your last child is sold. You are released from slavery. But there is nothing for you.

Your slavery is over. So many trainings you suffered make you so passive submissive girl.

However, your family abandoned you. You are still young and fresh despite all those events. But you are so spent, you lost reason to go back to family. You can't decide what to do by yourself. At barely moment you remembered Gertrude. She may know how to treat you. 

You go back to Gertrude's place.

Gertrude's place is still as messy as before. It seems that she hasn't gone out for a while. You knock the door but there is no response. "Maybe she is sleeping." You think and wait. However, nobody comes from inside.

"Gertrude! It's me, Open up!" You say while knocking the door.

Still no response...

You think she must have went out shopping or something like that.

She is surprised to see you, but also very happy. "You are back? What's wrong?" she asked. You reply, "Please treat me...."

Gertrude takes you into her house and treats you with kindness. She bathes you, dries you and feeds you. She gives you some clothes. When she finally uses you, it feels like she is your owner. She equips you on her man hood. It reminds you thinking that you were a tool to her...

You moan. 

Her massive tool contents your anus.

She moves her hips slowly. You are already used to the size, so you respond by wrapping your legs around her and squeezing her massive rod with your inside.

"You dirty girl.... Do you like my meat?" Gertrude says and starts thrusting faster. You don't answer, just close your eyes and enjoy the moment of your treatment.