구글번역으로 웅장해진다.

You are a demoness queen in underground kingdom. With pair of horns and red hair, beautiful face and body. A century ago, You lose to Hero, and he fucked you out and dumped sealed dead. The Hero became an immortal. After Hero made himself as a Mad king and his ruler ship continued until now. Also, That Hero put a curse on you. Once you faced monster, reacting to their mana, lewd tattoo would appear on your crotch. It would siphon your power and draw a symbolized lewd tattoo of vagina, uterus and ovaries. Once this tattoo activated, it would address you as a breeding slave, give you unending lust and fertility for all of races. After all it happens, your mana will be cosumed by tattoo, until it left you no power to resist. But, right now you are in ignorance state of that curse. You are just revived yesterday. You decided to pay back to Mad king, a former Hero. But now in your weak status, you need to gain authority among demons and monsters underground. By whatever costs for regaining authority. Utmost, you need to regain power, you are so weak now, any enemy monster that outnumbers you can take you as their booty or sex slave. Today, You build your own dungeon, It will provide camouflage. And any weak adventurers or monsters comes to your dungeon will be offering for yourself. You have sit at center of dungeon and watch who visits your dungeon.

Who is coming? What do they want? When will they leave? And how much money do they offer for your desire. You decide to make some profit from this activity.

Your Dungeon is complete, it has a large bed room with many beds and even a bathroom. 

You also added a small kitchen area with several tables and chairs, along with various tools such as knives, forks, spoons etc... You decide to call the place 'The Kitchen'.

You built traps, from entrance to Living room. 

It will make you easy to hunt intruders. Soon you sensed a small group of monster invade your lair. They were not very strong, but they could easily kill you if you let them.

As soon as one entered your lair, another came to attack him. As long as there was no intruder in your lair, then there would be no problem. However, when two intruders enter at once, it means trouble. You had to deal with three monsters before you killed all of them.

You watched them until they kill each other. When fight is over just three of them left.

Two goblin and One orc. You cast a spell.

When you try to cast a spell you felt something went wrong. Damn, that curse! You felt your limbs get weaker. They grab you. You are running out of mana.

Watching your state, monsters making fun of you.

'Is this a new species?' goblin 1 asked.

'No, it is a demon' orc 2 answered.

'It doesn't look like human now' goblin 2 said.

'Human or not, it is a woman, a beautiful one' orc 3 explained.

Then they all looked at you.

'What are you?' goblin 1 asked.

You try to cast a spell at him, but it fails and just laughed at your attempt.

>You says "Don't look at me"

Orc points out your lewd tattoo.

'I see you are marked, does it have something to do with your loss of power?' orc 3 asked.

You still tried to say something, but goblin and orc just laugh at your tattoo.

'Do you feel the lust?' orc 1 asked.

'The urge to breed?' orc 2 asked.

You start to feel their comments offensive. You tried to punch one of them, but you miss because you were off balanced by the heavy lust you feel right now.

>You says "Don't get near me"

Smaller goblin gropes your bottom. Bigger one grab your melon sized chest and pinched it. Orc move to your behind rubbing his member at your back. 

You shake your fiery red hair. Your enormous tits jiggles.

'Let me go' you demand.

'Ha! I heard this demoness has been killing humans, look at her trying to act tough!' orc laughs.

You start to feel hopeless about your situation. Your unworldly lust never felt this strong before. Even if you could get away, you don't think your magic will be very effective right now. You're fighting against your own urges to respond to them.

You shout back. "Don't drag me."

Soon you are taken to your chamber, your bedroom. While taking you down, goblins call their comrades in. Orc enjoys your body.

By the time they get to your chamber, you are already covered in their hands. Then orc pushes you inside, shutting the door behind him. You hear the bar being place on the other side of the door, locking you in here with him. 

You turn around to see him looking at you with evil grins on his face.

Orc says, "I knew that you are demoness queen." 

You reply, "then how dare you are.." 

Orc says, "But you are nothing more than breeding slut with that tattoo. I will mold you into my bitch."

You grit your teeth.

He starts touching you all over, caressing your hair, stroking your cheek, massaging your body. He kisses you several times as well. You struggle, but he is far too strong and you feel dizzy from his touches.

"Please stop," you say.

Orc says, "you'll get use to it. It will feel so good, that you'll be begging me for more."

The orc strokes your legs and feet.

Orc's body uses aphrodisiacs. 

You are overwhelmed by lust. Your own hands start touching all over orc's body. You then start to rub your own body as well. He keeps on stroking your whole body, while you moan in ecstasy.

Soon orc grabs your wrist and twists your arm. You gasp in pain and he uses it to throw you down on the bed. Your arms are then tied to the bed posts using the sheets. You are completely naked laying on the bed as he starts stripping off his armor.

Placing his member between your pussy lips. Orc says, "Beg.".

>You say, "No."

He smiles and thrusts it inside you. You moan and writhe in pain as your insides get torn up. He continues thrusting, ignoring your cries and tears. Your large bosom jiggles as he pounds into you, like a mass of jello being hit by a brick. He seems to be enjoying it as his grunting and growling gets louder.

Orc says, "Take my rod!" He continues thrusting.

>You say, "No."

With each thrust, you felt your dignity and shame were tearing off. As he says, you are getting mold into his bitch.

You can feel the helplessness, you never felt before. Your dignity as a royal succubus, your pride as a powerful being are all lost.

Finally he climaxed inside you, but his member doesn't soften. He pulls it out with a plop, like stepping off a boat to shore. Then you feel cold metal around your wrists and you look and see they've been tied to the bedposts. He then thrusts it back inside you, ignoring your cries.

You moan.

After Orc mush up your mind. He removes bar from door. Waiting comrades of goblins enter your bed room. You can't count how many of them enter your dungeon. Goblin war-chieftain puts flag on your dungeon. Your dungeon is conquered by monster. Now they are turning their eyes on your well-used pussy.

You sob. You lost it all. You feared what will happen to you.

Orc grunts, "Alright, boys, the queen is ready for your enjoying."

Multiple hands start touching your body. Hands are all over you, your bosom, behind, legs, feet, you name it. You want to cry but your tear glands have been dry for a while now. Your mind is mush and you can't even struggle against these many goblins. You just lay there and let them do whatever they want with your body.

Goblins made your room as breeding chamber. They captures female heroes. They remodeled your 'former' dungeon. 

Once female heroes were captured and sold. You stand at side of chamber. Goblins made you equip a silver collar. Today two of goblins using your holes. You are on all fours. One grabs your horn to fuck your face, other grabs your tail and fuck your pussy.

They are using you.

A goblin with particularly large member rips your butt hole as he enters your rear. You moan around the other goblin's member in your mouth. The one ramming your rear snarls, spurring his mount to plow you even harder. It is almost like being possessed, but it feels good. So very good...

The one thrusting inside you releases his seed into you, coating your insides. You moan in ecstasy as you are filled with his hot liquid.

You feels pain. Your stomach, ass, all it hurts. You feel exhasuted.

Your belly grows size of melon. You don't know who impregnates you. Your lewd tattoo keep siphoning your power. The Orc is sitting at throne and watching it all.

His seed has taken root in your womb. The goblins continue using your body until their lust are sated. They have turned your chamber into breeding pit.

A massive group of goblins and orcs fill your room, cheering at the sight of you getting railed by two goblins. You moan as you feel the two males empty their load inside your body. The cheers sound like they are saying, "More, more!"

At your fogged mind you thought that whatever your(?) dungeon grows a big enough. 

You thought to find ways to regain your authority.

Maybe if you can, the goblins will listen.

You try to make a negotiation with goblins. 

You crawl to them. You beg them to help you for whatever. You talks to them. If not you will just stay limp, like a motion-less sex doll. It would be no fun. 

But it won't be fun if they keep rutting you and ignoring your pleas either.

Goblins look at each other, seeing your offer. The chief, a strong looking orc, pushes them away from you and walks forward. He grabs your head and thrust his member into your mouth. "See how much she likes it! She's practically sucking my rod." You gag as his large member goes down your throat.

You beg again.

They want you to prove how you give them godly pleasure. You should all your effort to make him get good feeling. You endure deep-throat and keep caressing his body with love.

He seem satisfied and tell his men to stop holding back and just enjoy your body.

You feel hands all over your body. They grab your bosom, finger your butthole, lick your legs, and other stuffs. They are getting rough, some goblins are even punching other goblins who trying to mount on top of you.

Goblins ramming their tools inside every holes of yours. They continue the orgy for hours and hours without rest.

Time passed.

After months of carnal pleasure, they grant your pleas. While Months you are lowered to an animal. You have mated with whatever thing that ordered. You couldn't recognize people by face but shape of cock. You birthed many of orcs and goblins. All of your body part were getting so sensitive, you could get an orgasm by just a blowing of wind or breath. Still Your body grew weak, and the only thing you can do now is being a good host. 

Whatever now you rule your dungeon. again.

The goblins are ruler of your body.

You review status of yourself.

You were stripped from power. From a proud queen you were thrown into the collar of an animal, now your goblin and orc bastards rule your body while your pups fool around them. You will die like an animal in this chain.

You sighed. you rationalized yourself. 

You couldn't help but offering yourself up to this. 

You have control of dungeon. You discuss a matter, war for Mad king with war-chiefs and Orc.

It's going well. The goblins might take advantage of Mad King in the future with your help.

Your mind swirl around what you had done. From a queen to slave, from a ruler to tool, from an object of worship to an animal.

And they vandalize you. You are tricked. They decide to make army, until you birth enough soldiers. With smirk, war-chief put his dong on your mouth. Grabbing your horns, he talks to you, "Work hard, animal." He thrusts hip.

Orc laughs at your futile effort.

You sigh again. You will be their brood cow until death comes.

Times passed again.

Goblins now become green skin orcs, and orcs became savage and bloodthirsty. Your orc sons leads goblin sons into attacking the Mad king's territory. Their birth rate and growing ability outpaced the Mad king's ability to create super-soldier. With new attack, your sons take down the forts and cities one by one. They grow at a terrific pace. Soon they will overwhelm the enemy, just like they did with you.

And you?

You were at frontline of war. You are hanged tightly to Orc leader. 

He impales you on his rod. 

While in war, your lewd visuals are rumored and get an renown among worlds. 

This made Mad king to smile while he is even losing at war. 

He sent a message to you, 'Use the goblins wisely, my dear.'. Your role as negotiator is over now, You have turned into a brood-mare.

After a century and half of continous war, your sons took down the last forts and cities of mad king. But his super-soldiers are still alive. You sons have lowlife of taking down fort by fort, they start to develop technology from whatever remains they could find in ruins.

You are immortal. You never ages. The day has come.

Mad king's super-soldiers marched toward your home with the purpose of take down your sons. They are so tough that they tear down your sons like paper.

You try to stop them, but, you are heavily pregnant. You could only growl and bark while you are in chain. One super-soldier approach to you, 'You stupid female animal. You thought you could outsmart us by lowering yourself as animal?

You are taken to Mad king.

You are brought into the throne room. You are attached to a wooden board, your legs are spread wide open and tied up high. You could not close your legs, so you feel so helpless and vulnerable.

You see Mad king sitting on his throne. He points at you and laughs with his entourage. He then says something and they all laugh out loudly. They enjoyed show of your birthing and agony. Your body is still look fresh and pretty due to your immortality. Mad king stepped in front of you with smirk. "You are stupid animal to lower yourself as brood-mare for those green bastards.

You answer," I had no choice. You leave me this curse." Mad king says, "And that's why you are my favorite pet right now. You carried out my intentions."

You angered.

"You? I am nothing but a tool for your intention."

"Precisely. But you are smart enough to understand your role. Most amusing animal I have seen."

You can't stop crying. You hate him, but you also hate yourself for letting yourself being used like this.

Mad king returns to his seat.

He then says, "Now, we have a show to watch."

The super-soldier brings the board you are tied to closer to the throne. The other super-soldiers gather around the throne and watch. Your vitals and hormones are pumped up due to your baby. Your pet goblin was dragged squashed by Mad king's servant when it tries to protect you. Now, you have no baby inside you.

Mad king says, "Now show continue, give a baptism with our holy semen. Refill that."

The super-soldier unzips his pants. You start to sob again.

"No...nooo...don't want it...my baby...I don't want it..."

"Hahaha! Do you think that you can stop us?" Mad king and his entourage laugh at your feeble resistance.

The super-soldier force his way into your body. You scream as your womb is torn apart by the foreign entity.

Decade passed. 

Once your troops are dismissed because they lost their mother. 

Goblins return to underground kingdom. 

You never ages, same as Mad king. He abuses on his fuck pet.

You no longer have a child, but a collection of them.

Decade passed.

You once a powerful demon queen is now nothing but a 'plaything' for Mad king and his fellows. You wish your self being dead, but you are alive. You lost your free-will, your dignity, even your own life. You are an eternal prisoner of the hell, just like Mad king wanted it to be.

Your last moments.

You are still being used as a brood-mare for super-soldier. Your womb filled up with wriggling and squirming...monsters...

Today Mad king visits you.

Mad king awaits your response.

You could not say anything. You just let him and his super-soldiers have their fun.