세계관

: 대충 판타지

시나리오

: 대충 RPG 줏어옴

You are Zol-Spaka, a Male Lizardman Warrior. You fight with a Obsidian Club, are wearing 'Nothing' and in your possession you have a Golden trinket. Eager to leave your dull life behind you, you purchase a map of a distant land known as Mozgul from a traveling merchant then hire a ferry to sail out there!

당신은 졸 스파카, 리자드맨 남자 전사입니다. 당신은 흑요석 철퇴를 무기 삼아 싸우며 몸에는 아무것도 걸치지 않으며 금 목걸이를 가지고 있습니다. 지루한 일상에서 벗어나려는 열망에 가득차, 당신은 '모즈굴'이라는 섬의 지도를 사들곤 용병이 되기 위해 항해를 떠났습니다!

The ferry docks and you are let off in the large coastal town of Silan, ready to set out in this new land. During the ferry ride you learned of the vast opportunity this town has for eager adventurers such as yourself. Unfortunately you may have arrived too late, as you see a myriad of leather and steel clad individuals traveling out and around the city with purpose. You are afraid you will not get much choice in what quests you can partake. You arrive in the town square at around midday and glance at the bounty board. Only one quest letter remains posted up, you hope it is something worthy of your time.

당신은 배를 타고 큰 연안 마을 실란에 상륙했습니다. 항해 기간 동안 당신은 이 마을이 당신같은 야망있는 모험가에겐 시발점으로써 꽤 괜찮은 곳이라는 것을 들었습니다. 그러나 불행하게도 당신은 너무 늦게 도착한 것 같습니다. 이미 많은 용병들이 먼저 도착해서 퀘스트를 싹쓸이한 것 처럼 보이거든요. 당신은 퀘스트를 받는데 그다지 많은 선택이 주어지지 않을까 걱정되기 시작했습니다. 당신은 정오즈음에 마을 광장에 도착했고 알림판을 살펴봤습니다. 아니나 다를까, 퀘스트가 딱 하나 남아있습니다. 당신은 이 퀘스트가 시간낭비가 아니길 빌며 퀘스트 종이를 조사했습니다.

You pull down the letter which bears the seal of the Silan Town Council. It starts with a printed forward, written by the Town Council which reads:

"Dear adventurers,

Our humble hamlet of Silan has been besieged by a myriad of problems as of late. This bounty letter offers up 1200 gold any adventurers who aid our town in solving the following problem:"

Below that, scrawled in rough handwriting, contains the following:

"Adventurers, please help! Our farms on the outskirts of Silan are beset upon by 

, , , , and ! Any adventurers who can eliminate these creatures would be more than welcome in our town.

Please bring this letter to the Silan Town Hall for claim your reward and completing this quest.

그것은 실란 시운영회의 인장으로 봉해진 포고문이었습니다. 다음과 같이 적혀있군요.

"모험가 분들에게, 실란 외곽의 작디작은 마을이 문제에 시달리고 있습니다. 다음 문제를 해결하는데 도움을 준 모험가에게 1200 골드를 보상합니다."

:"모험가 양반들! 도와주십쇼! 실란 외곽의 우리 마을이 무뢰배들에게 포위됐습니다! 제발 그놈들을 처리해주십쇼."

"퀘스트를 완수하고 이 종이를 가져오면 보상을 드립니다."

> You accept the quest and head to tavern to recruit some companions.

> 당신은 퀘스트를 받아들이고 동료를 모집하기 위해 여관으로 향했습니다.

Description of the tavern

:

There is a large bar along the back wall with 2 large doors on either side, one reading "to the kitchen" and the other leading to a staircase to the upper class rooms.

There are 4 large wooden pillars scattered about, the room is filled with small round wooden tables with 2-4 chairs each. Each table has a lit candle in the center of it.

A  large chandelier hangs down over the tables in the center of the room.

There are currently 0 patrons in the tavern and 3 barmaids cleaning up.

여관의 설명 :

크고 긴 바가 뒷벽을 따라 나있으며 양 끝에는 두개의 큰 문이 있습니다, 한곳에는 "부엌"이라고 적혀있고 다른 곳에는 위층으로 가는 계단이 있군요. 4개의 큰 나무 기둥이 산재해 있고 2~4개의 의자가 있는 테이블이 놓여있습니다. 각 테이블 중앙에는 초가 놓여있습니다.

중앙의 테이블 위로 늘여져있는 큰 샹들리에도 있습니다.

손님은 아무도 없고 오직 여급 세명이 청소를 하고있네요.

> You approach one of the barmaids and slap her ass to see her reaction.

> 당신은 여급 한명에게 다가가 응디를 팍 때리고 반응을 기다렸습니다.

The barmaids jumps a bit at your touch, she is slightly taken back by the sudden action, but notices it is you so figures it isn't some weirdo grab. She turns around and smiles.

"Ah it's you, I thought I recognized that grin."

여급은 깜작 놀라 뛰어올라, 뒤로 물러났습니다. 하지만 그 손길이 당신이었다는 것을 알아채고는 웃으며 돌아섭니다.

"뭐야, 당신 이었나요? 어쩐지 익숙하더라니."

> You say "Yes, it's me. The mighty, unstoppable warrior 'Zol-Spaka'. Lady, what is your name?"

"My name is Heather, and I would love to go upstairs with you right now."

"Well that is very forward of you, but I will have to decline your offer for now, I am here to procure adventurers for a quest.

> 당신은 "그래, 바로 이몸이다. 힘 쎄고 강력하며 위대한 전사 '졸 스파카'. 계집, 이름이 뭐지?"

"헤더에요, 그리고 지금 당장 당신을 위층의 개인실로 모시고 싶네요."

"발기찬 생각이군, 하지만 지금은 그 기발한 제안을 거절하겠다. 이 몸은 동료를 모집하고자 왔거든."

You look over the place but realize that there are no patrons here. You simply come up with curious idea. It is 'where the hell is everyone? So you ask Heather, "Where the heck is everyone?"

당신은 안을 주욱 둘러보고 손님이 아무도 없다는 걸 뒤늦게 깨달았습니다. 당신은 '다들 어디에 있는거지?'라는 생각이 들어 헤더에게 물어봤습니다. "대체 씨발 딴놈들은 다 어딜 쳐간거야?" 

"Everyone that is anyone is at the Town Square, watching the burning at the stake of the witch. Everyone else should be here for the drink special."

"Oh lighten up, it's not that big of a deal."

"Yes, yes it is.

"다들 마녀의 화형식을 보려고 광장에 있죠. 다들 축하주를 마시러 곧 여기 올테지만요."

"화형식이라, 거창한 일은 아니군."

"아무렴요."

> You say "So, Heather. Seems like I got some spare time before the drink special begin. Can you offer me a 'special personal service' at upstairs, one of many rooms?"

Heather sees you want her to go upstairs and agrees to it right away.

You follow her up the stairs to a very nice room.

>당신은 헤더에게 말했습니다. "그래서, 그 화형 축하주가 시작하려면 시간이 좀 남은거 가튼데. 어쩌면 네가 내 개인실에서 '특별 개인 서비스'를 제공 해 줄 수도 있지 않을까?"

헤더는 곧 당신의 뜻을 알아채고 고개를 끄덕이며 당신의 손을 잡아 계단으로 끌었습니다.

당신은 존나머찐 방으로 그녀를 따라갔습니다.

"So, you want to have fun right?"

"Yes!!" Heather says as she takes off her clothing. She lays on the bed and spreads her legs open, thinking that you will start masturbating her."

"Not that fun!

"재미좀 볼 시간인가?"

"네!!" 헤더가 급하게 옷을 벗으며 말했습니다. 그리곤 침대에 누워 다리를 벌렸습니다. 당신이 애무를 시작해주길 기대하면서요.

(뷰지를 보고) "그다지 재밋진 않구만!"

You starts to fingering her virgina, as you slightly and smoothly itching Heather's virgina, she moans.

당신은 그녀의 뷰지를 손가락으로 살살 간지럽히기 시작했습니다. 당신이 손을 댈 때마다 헤더는 신음섞인 한숨을 내쉽니다.

"Oh... Zol-Spaka...."

You laugh a bit and take off your clothing. You start licking her lover belly and nipples, and then you move to her mouth and deeply kiss her.

"졸 스파카님..."

당신은 옷을 벗으며 싱겁게 웃었습니다. 분명 옷을 안 입었다고 썼는데도 말이죠. 당신은 그녀의 사랑스러운 배와 꼭지를 핥고는 입을 입으로 가져가 농밀한 키스를 나눴습니다.

> You say "So tell me, have you ever seen lizardman's dragon penis?"

"Only in pictures...""

"Wow, a virgin... I like that.

> 당신은 "말 해 봐, 리자드 맨의 용좆을 본 적이 있나?" 라고 기세 등등하게 말합니다.

"사진으로만요..."

"처녀라... 내 취향이구만." 당신은 아다폭격기였습니다.

You show her your huge penis, heather can't say a thing because at that moment, she imagines that what happens if that huge penis get inside her.

당신은 그녀에게 당신의 용좆을 보여줬습니다. 헤더는 그 큰 것이 자신의 안으로 들어온다는 상상을 하느라 입을 열지도 못합니다.

"Well, are you ready for this?"

After a while of fingering and getting to know each other, you stick your huge dragon's member inside her.

You moan as she mews. The pleasure is very intense for both of you.

"준비 됐나?"

서로를 알아가는 진득한 시간 후에, 당신은 드디어 당신의 거대한 용좆을 그녀의 안에 넣었습니다.

둘은 동시에 탄성을 내뱉었습니다. 강렬한 쾌락이 등줄기를 타고 흐릅니다.

> You say "do you like it? Huh?? DO YOU LIKE DRAGON DICK!!! TELL ME!!"

"YES, I LOVE IT! YOUR DRAGON DICK FEELS SO GOOD!"

You are about to finish when.....

"HEY HEY YOU OF THE LIZARD TRIBE, DON'T FORGET THAT I STILL NEED YOU FOR MY JOB!!!"

> 당신은 "좋냐? 씨발년아? 좋냐고?? 용좆에게 마구잡이로 당하는 소감을 말해봐 이 창년아!!"

"네에--- 녀무조하요---! 하윽, 하응--- 용좆이녀무조하요---!"

곧 질싸를 저지르던 차에...

"어이어이 이 도마뱀 야만족 새끼야, 넌 아직 내 일에 필요한 새낀거 잊지 마!!!"

You were surprised by the voice from the back. You turn around to see who said that. It was an elf, a female elf leaning on the door frame with her arm's crossed, is watching you and heather having sex.

당신은 뒤에서 들린 목소리에 놀라까무러쳤습니다. 뒤를 돌자 목소리의 주인이 드러났습니다. 그건 엘프였습니다. 팔짱을 끼고 문간에 기댄 암컷 엘프가 당신이 헤더를 깔아뭉개고 용좆을 박고있는 모습을 관전하고 있습니다.

"Shit, it's you...."

You remember this elf, she was the one you met a year ago while you were traveling to the city.

"젠장, 너로군..."

당신은 이 엘프를 기억하고 있습니다. 당신은 일년전 여러 도시를 여행하던 무렵 그녀를 만난 적이 있습니다.

Annah starts to click her tongue, "What are you doing here? I didnt expect to see you here. You told me you were going to west." you said, quickly stepping out of the bed and picking your clothes.

"Whats she doing here?" Heather asked, covering herself with a blanket. "She's an old friend, she just surprised me, it's nothing." You quickly reply as you get dressed, then you say to Annah "We'll talk later"

안나가 혀를 차기 시작했습니다. "여기서 뭐하고 있는거야? 이런 곳에서 널 볼줄은 몰랐구만. 서쪽으로 간다고 했잖아 그때." 당신이 침대에서 튀어나와 옷을 주섬주섬 줏으며 말했습니다.

"저 여자는 뭐죠?" 헤더가 나체를 담요로 가리며 물었습니다. "오랜 친구다. 날 놀래키려고 한거야." 옷을 다 입고 헤더의 질문에 답합니다. 그리곤 안나를 향해 "나중에 얘기하지."라고 말했습니다.

Annah says to you with impatient tone, "NO, NOW. We need to talk now. Downstairs. Do not late. Because if you do, i'll rip your dirty hanging dick."

"Huh? Don't you see what i'm doing? Give me a break." you said to Annah with a short sigh. But without any answer Annah just turn around and left the room without hesitating. Soon, her footstep went away and you were just looking at the empty door frame.

안나는 고개를 저으며 다급한 톤으로 말합니다. "아니, 지금. 지금이 아니면 안되. 아래층. 늦지마, 늦으면 네 그 더러운 야만족 좆대가리를 찢어주지."

"뭐? 지금 내가 뭐하는지 안보이냐? 날 좀 내버려 둬." 당신이 한숨을 쉬며 안나에게 말했습니다. 하지만 안나는 일말의 망설임도 없이 그저 방에서 나가버렸습니다. 곧 그녀의 발소리가 멀어지고 당신은 빈 문간을 보고만 있었습니다.

Heather is trying to know the situation. You say to Heather, "See ya later honey." then just step out of the room, heading downstairs.

When you get down, you see Annah sitting on an empty table with a mug of beer in her hand. You go near to her and sit down, waiting for her to start the talk.

헤더는 상황을 이해하려고 노력했습니다. "나중에 보자구, 귀염둥이." 당신은 헤더에게 말하고 아래층으로 향했습니다.

아래층에 들어서자, 당신은 안나가 맥주잔을 손에 들고 빈 테이블에 앉아있는게 보였습니다. 당신은 그녀에게 다가가 앉고, 그녀가 입을 열길 기다렸습니다.

"Oh, Is it over already? I thought I had to sit around here for a day or three." Annah says, wiping out the beer on her mouth. "Yeah yeah. Whatever." You says, ordering a beer.

The bartender gives you the beer and you start to drink it. "So, What is it that you want?"

"Well, I have some business with you."

"Oh, what kind of business?"

"벌써 끝났나 봐? 한 삼일은 여기 죽치고 앉아 있어야 할 줄 알았는데." 안나가 입가를 닦으며 말했습니다. "그래 그래, 어쨋든." 당신은 맥주 주문을 하며 말했습니다.

바텐더가 맥주 한잔을 가져다주고 당신은 마셨습니다. "그래서 원하는게 뭐지?"

"글쎼, 네가 관심있어 할만한 일이 좀 있는데."

"오호라, 그거 참 관심이 가는구만. 궁금해 죽겠는데 빨리 말하지 않겠나? 엘기."

-FIN-

한마디 말

: 드래곤은 처음 해봤는데 역시 멍청한 AI는 어디 안간다. 근데 좀 신기하긴 하더라 상황만 제시해주면 알아서 내가 원하는 방향으로 써주니까 나는 가끔 급발진하는 것만 고쳐주면 됨. 놀란부분이 헤더가 몸을 가리는 부분인데 내가 안썼다 AI 가씀 ㄷㄷ 그리고 그외에도 상당히 내가 건드린 부분이 거의 없음 ㅋㅋ