"비 네트"는 무엇입니까?

그래서 포스트의 실제 모드 부분으로 이동합니다. 이것은 비 네트입니다. 그것은 온라인에서 발견되고 크리에이티브 커먼즈 라이센스에 따라 (대부분) 사용되는 거대한 무료 자산 더미로 구성된 모드입니다. 그들은 모두 완전히 분리되어 있습니다. 그들은 서로 관계가 없으며 Skyrim과는 관계가 없습니다. 이 모드의 전체 요점은 완전히 작은 (말 그대로 방의 구석)에서 중간 크기에 이르기까지 80 개의 다른 위치를 제공한다는 것입니다. 모두 다른 사람들이 만들었 기 때문입니다. 자산의 스타일, 테마 및 품질은 매우 다양합니다. 그들 중 공통점이있는 유일한 것은 그들이 나를 생각하게 만들었다는 것입니다. 내가 사용할 게.”

The Technical Bit

• 79 unique cells, all presented from 1 hub cell. A museum.
  • No relation to Skyrim in any way. Purely for random screenshooting.
  • Including 3D scans of real life locations, which are… interesting.
  • All interiors, using 360 degree HDRI sky boxes (or they were before they were compressed to DDS)
  • Most cells use 4 or less light sources.
  • Some scenes have huge resolution textures. Particularly the 3D scans, some of which use 8k chunks. So some of these cells are not for the faint of GPU.
  • The download is massive, coming in at a gargantuan 8gb compressed, and a full 20gb installed. If you’re low on space, this mod is absolutely not for you.
  • Every location has its own info stand. I know a lot of you don’t like to do the reading, but please do read them. They have info on each scene, and some will tell you things you need to know.
  • You get to the museum via a totally inconspicuous picture on the desk in Faringar’s back office, in Dragonsreach. That’s in the Cloud District. You get there often enough, don’t you?
  • Each location has an invisible door to return from. It is directly behind you as you enter, and it’s big, so you won’t have a hard time clicking on it. Always make sure you take note of where it is when you enter.
  • All assets are used legally, and all legal licenses and credits can be found in the credits.txt file.
  • The SE version sky boxes aren’t as good. Nothing I can do about it. The nif functions used in the LE version simply don’t work in SE, so I had to work around it. I don’t think the difference is too huge, but you can tell.

그거슨 바로 halo의 vignettes

이전 aether suit는 5기가짜리 짤질 장소였는데

이번껀 어떤지 당장 찍먹하러간다