개인적인 의견이지만 회사에게 보내는 메일은 최대한 정중하면서도 정확해야한다 생각함.
그래서 내 생각대로 깎아봄
https://arca.live/b/aisno/69197057
이거 고쳐본거임

To whomever it my concern at AISNO

Hello, I am a Korean consumer for the game Path to Nowhere.

I send this letter regarding a recurring problem with the official Korean Server Community known as 'Naver Cafe'. The current managers have opened lottery events with real life awards such as a smart watch, Path of Nowhere goods, etc. The problem of these events have recently come to light, with numerous people repeatedly winning in these events. On average there were around 1800 participants, and while not impossible, the chance of winning more than once is so astronomically low yet many of the past winners would win these events for more than just once or twice.

I ask that you look over the file I have attached with this email and see the evidence. I hope that this email and the attached file are enough to warrant an investigation for the team in charge of the Korean community. I believe that the playerbase of Path to Nowhere deserves to know if there was any tampering regarding these lottery events, and are promised that this sort of incident is not going to reoccurr.

I have a lot of enjoyment with a Path to Nowhere and I hope for the best for the future of this game.