Caribdis
[0.7] - Progress Report
  앱에서 보기

Hello everyone!!!

I hope everyone is doing great!

Before I start talking about 0.7, I want to send out a massive thank you to everyone who supported me over the past few months. You're the ones who make this project possible, and I'll never be able to thank you enough for that ❤️❤️❤️

Now, let's get down to business!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm aware this update took a bit longer than previous ones, but not because of being particularly larger than the rest (though, rest assured, it's packed with just as much content as the last one).

It's more of a mix of things you're probably familiar with already: trying to keep a better handle on my workload so I don't crash and burn out, taking a breather over the Christmas break, and, well, just spending a bit more time on each render and animation to really up the quality!

That said, I want to emphasize that we won't be slipping into a pattern where update intervals keep stretching until you're waiting a year and a half for the next one. Rest assured, I'm committed to ensuring that the production time for 0.8 (which, by the way, will have 4 lewd scenes 😌) is shorter (or at the very least, the same) as this one!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But where is the update, Caribdis?! 😫

ALMOST HERE!

Everything's still on track just as I mentioned in my earlier posts. Get ready because you can expect the release next week, likely between the 20th and 22nd! As always, it'll be available for the Demon Lord tier first, with all the other tiers following suit every few days!

I'll be publishing the final changelog and announcing the official release dates for each tier next Monday or Tuesday, so mark your calendars!

As usual, in 0.7 you can expect several hours of new content! Get ready for a rollercoaster of emotions with plenty of funny, touching, epic, and downright crazy moments. But hold onto your seats, because there are also some pivotal plot events and earth-shattering revelations that might just alter the course of the story forever...

And of course, we've got 3 new special scenes with our favorite girls😌
Each one of them has more than +15 new animations and +1000 lines of code (similar length to the Alex scene from 0.6), so... you better be ready! 🤩

In 0.7 you can find over 55 new animations in total, more than 1250 new renders, and more than 13,000 new lines of code!

So, TLDR...

0.7 release next week!
Definitive Release Dates for each tier and Changelog on Monday or Tuesday!
Over 55 new animations and 1250 renders!
GET HYPED! 🤩

여러분 안녕하세요!!!

모두가 잘 지내고 있기를 바랍니다!

0.7에 대한 이야기를 시작하기 전에 지난 몇 달 동안 저를 지지해주신 모든 분들께 엄청난 감사를 전하고 싶습니다. 이 프로젝트를 가능하게 해주신 분들이 바로 여러분들이고, 그에 대한 감사를 결코 충분히 드릴 수 없을 것입니다❤️❤️❤️

자, 이제 본론으로 들어가요!

이번 업데이트가 이전 업데이트보다 조금 더 오래 걸린 것은 알지만, 다른 업데이트보다 특별히 크기 때문은 아닙니다(다만, 안심하세요, 지난 업데이트만큼 많은 내용으로 포장되어 있습니다).

작업량을 더 잘 관리하고, 크리스마스 휴식 시간에 잠깐 휴식을 취하고, 각 렌더와 애니메이션에 조금 더 많은 시간을 할애하여 품질을 높이는 것이 이미 익숙할 것입니다!

그렇기는 하지만, 다음 업데이트를 위해 1년 반을 기다리실 때까지 업데이트 간격이 계속 늘어나는 패턴으로 빠지지는 않을 것이라는 점을 강조하고 싶습니다. 안심하세요, 저는 0.8(그런데 4개의 음탕한 장면이 나오는 😌)의 제작 시간을 이번 제작 시간과 같이 짧게(적어도 같게) 할 것입니다!

그런데 어디가 업데이트야, 카리비스? 😫

거의 다 왔어요!

이전 게시물에서 언급했듯이 모든 것이 여전히 정상 궤도에 있습니다. 다음 주 20일에서 22일 사이에 출시될 것으로 예상되므로 준비하십시오! 항상 그렇듯이 데몬 로드 티어에서 먼저 사용할 수 있으며 며칠마다 다른 티어가 따라옵니다!

다음 주 월요일이나 화요일에 최종 변경 로그를 게시하고 티어별 공식 출시일을 발표할 예정이니 달력을 표시하세요!

여느 때와 마찬가지로, 0.7에서는 몇 시간 동안 새로운 콘텐츠를 기대할 수 있습니다! 재미있고, 감동적이고, 서사시적이고, 완전히 미친 순간들로 가득 찬 감정의 롤러코스터를 탈 준비를 하세요. 하지만 이야기의 방향을 영원히 바꿀 수도 있는 중심적인 줄거리 사건들과 지구를 뒤흔드는 폭로들도 있기 때문에 자리를 잡고 계세요...

물론, 우리가 좋아하는 여자들과 함께하는 3개의 새로운 특별한 장면이 있습니다😌
각각 +15개 이상의 새로운 애니메이션과 +1000줄 이상의 코드(0.6부터 알렉스 장면과 비슷한 길이)를 가지고 있으므로... 준비하는 것이 좋습니다! 🤩

0.7에서는 총 55개 이상의 새로운 애니메이션, 1250개 이상의 새로운 렌더링, 13,000개 이상의 새로운 코드 라인을 찾을 수 있습니다!

그래서 TLDR...

다음 주 0.7 개봉!
각 티어 및 Changelog의 최종 출시일은 월요일 또는 화요일입니다!
55개 이상의 새로운 애니메이션과 1250개의 렌더링!
흥분하세요! 🤩
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------