(현재진행형임 결과답변이 아직 안왔음.)
라는 의구심이 들어 파헤쳐보았다.

한 유튜버의 불법 정비소 컷씬을 짤라 가져왔다 딱히 편집 넣은건 아니니까...

본인도 정비소 살때 같은 컷씬을 봤기에 쌔빈 차를 가지면 개싸게 먹겠는데? 싶어서 임무를 돌았으나 파는것 밖에 답이 없는걸 우짬..

정비소가 나온지 얼마 안되긴 했는데 이런 생각을 나만 했을까 싳어서 인터넷을 뒤져봐도 딱히 사례가 안보임..

근데 그러면 결국 컷씬이랑 말이 달라지니 이것에 대해 문의해보고자 한다.

Dec 27, 2023, 08:00 EST

I received the car through an illegal garage mission. (Turismo Omajo, Trax), The video that appeared when I first entered the repair shop after purchasing said that I could own the car.
How to do that?

불법 정비소 미션을 통해 차를 받았습니다. (투리스모 오마조, 트랙스) 구매 후 정비소 첫 출입시 나오는 영상엔 차를 제가 가질 수도 있다는 내용이 있었는데 그 방법이 무엇인가요?
(문법은 보지마셈.. 번역기임..)

ㄴ>

Dec 27, 2023, 09:28 EST

Hello

Thank you for contacting Rockstar Support. We are actively collecting information from reports like yours to better understand this issue. If we require more information we will reach out for clarification on this ticket.

We will keep your ticket on hold for now while we investigate the issue. You should expect a response within two days, if not sooner.

Best regards,

Rufus U.
Rockstar Support

>  답변 강구중이니 이틀만 기다려줘..

ㄴ>

Dec 29, 2023, 10:17 EST

Hello

Thank you for your patience as we investigate the issue. Our team is going to need more time to reproduce the issue and narrow down the root cause.

While we do not currently have a fix, we’re still actively looking into this. We appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention and will respond back with another update within the next three days.

Best regards,
Rockstar Support

>  해결책은 없는데 진지하게 검토중이니 3일만 더...

ㄴ>

Jan 1, 2024, 10:12 EST

Hello

We apologize for the continued delay of a resolution for the issue you reported. This particular issue needs some more time for our teams to diagnose.

We understand that the lack of resolution can be frustrating and we wish there was more info to provide at this time, but rest assured the issue is still under active investigation. As previously mentioned, we will reach out should we need more information from you.

As always, we respect and appreciate your patience. You can expect another update in five days or sooner.

Best regards,
Rockstar Support

>  빠른 시간 내에 해결책 못줘서 미안... 그래도 우리팀에선 적극적인 조사를 진행중임... 5일만 더 기다려줘...

ㄴ>

Jan 2, 2024, 12:42 EST

I don't know if I can reply now, but it's part of the cut scene of the Korean version. I hope it helps.

지금 답장을 해도 될지 모르겠지만, 한국어 버전의 컷씬 일부입니다. 도움이 되었으면 좋겠습니다.
(제일 위에 사진)

ㄴ>

(7분만에 답장이 뜸..?)
Jan 2, 2024, 12:49 EST

Hello, 

Thank you for contacting us again and fo sending this in.

As of this writing, our dedicated team is working hard to resolve the issue. Please know that we are doing everything possible to get this expedited, as this is not the experience we want our users to have.

We will continue to put the ticket on hold while we work on this. Again, we thank you for your unwavering patience. 

Best regards,  

Victor R.
Rockstar Support  

> 우리 전담팀이 문제 해결해주기 위해 열심히 노력중임... 지금은 너가 원하는 결과가 아니라서 이거 빨리 해결해주기 위해 가능한 모든 방법을 찾고 있음을 알아주면 좋겠당
이거 결과 날때까지  질문 계속 열어둘게 ㅅㄱ

이상입니다 끗