Hi dear,

(Finially we upload the compressed video, Have a nice weekend !!!! ;D )

Good evening.

This is Tracy from Red Win Optics. The boy on the video is My sister's Idol. It was a rainy day on 16 th Aug, and I was urged by my sister to take this video because August 16 with as his idol's 17th birthday. The screen time was 14 seconds, and it took me half Hours. I know she loves him very much. Until she received a satisfactory video, she asked me if it rained heavily there. Oh Ok, Idol first. Old sister(me) second. My sister is very lucky because his idol and our shop are on the same birthday, otherwise I might not take this video on a rainy day. A good idol can bring people a lot of positive energy. Fans' Love is also the driving force for an idol to become better. 

The 1st anniversary of RED WIN has just ended. Let's see what our fans have done? Our 16th Aug, and there is The Very Beautiful ARC ares here. Haha, yes, they are our fans. On 16 th Aug, Our Gross Merchandise Volume are the TOP of our industry. In the last 30 days, we are ranked the 6th in the industry. It's amazing for a one year old shop. Thanks again to our fans. We will do better! This anniversary event has a new hot item that is our Cobra. A total of 67 sold in three days. Our top three products are Cobra, Torero, and Corsac. A total of 315 orders were transacted, and the transacted amount was USD35157. Congratulations! Our achievements are hard-won. Every time we make a little progress, we all work together. The following is a selection from a large list.

1. Our MVP.

He is a Korean gentleman who placed an order at our shop last Christmas. Since then we have started a revolution together. He not only recommended RED WIN to his friends, but also helped us find a very influential local He is the hero of this revolution. He is not the first Korean to buy RED WIN, but he and his community have promoted RED WIN to the Korean market. I still remember the article he write TODAY IS EVERYONE HAS SHORTSCOPE. It makes a lot of sense. I think this MVP must be him. Yes, 흰등줄땃쥐. Thank you!

흰등줄땃쥐 will get the reward of Scarlett 1.2-6x24FFP 1pc.

What is Scarlett 1.2-6x24 FFP ? It is from our Best Designer

2. Our Best Designer

He is a South Korean designer. The products he designed not only reflect the characteristics of the brand, but also integrate people's favorite elements into the design. The design is simple and generous. Yes, this design is our Scarlett 1.2-6x24FFP & Scarlett 1-6x24SFP. Scralett will use below 2 reticle. One is Delta Wing Reticle with patent registered, which designed by the scope designer too. This design is for 100 yards target shooting. You could easy to use the triangle size when you shooting. Another one is one of the most popular reticle which designed by SIG SAUER. Our best designer name is Jaesung Kim. Thank you.

Our best designer will get Scarlett 1.2-6x24 FFP, 1pc

3. Our Box designer

This design is used in our one-piece stand M1, which is a minimalist design that blends with the current popular theme of energy saving and environmental protection. The designer's name is 똥막내.

똥막내 will get 15% OFF Coupon code.

4. Our Outstanding Contribution Award

He provided us with a very good shipping method, which is very important for us to develop the Korean market, and is our loyal fan. His name is Seo

Seo will get 15% OFF coupon code.

5. Our super fans

Who are they? 

No.1 Bought 15 SKU of RED WIN, order no. 8136986845312173

No.2 Bought 16 SKU of RED WIN order no. 8136351786193608

No.3 Bought 10 SKU of RED WIN order no. 8137189413825164

Thank you. Who have won the title of superfan for two consecutive years and will receive a round way air ticket to China.

6. A total of 315 commemorative medals of our 315 orders have been sent, please pay attention to check it! In addition, collect our anniversary commemorative medals for two consecutive years, and will receive our outdoor suits. Please also send pictures of the outdoor suit you like to us.

Congratuations to all of you.

Finally, I would like to thank our colleagues for sorting orders carefully according to the customer's requirements. In order to ship order earlier, we often have to work until early morning. It's a hard work. So lucky to have your support. Thank you.

We will arrange the above prizes to be sent to everyone as soon as possible.

Thank you everyone, I hope RED WIN will be more and more popular

, and the quality of RED WIN will be well-known from Korea to Japan and to the world.

Best regards

Tracy

Red Win Optics