Hi its cdsdwer, the 양붕이
* 외국인임 * I am a foreigner

It's a review for Glacias decks of Area3

Instead of the usual +skill damage gear nor recycle module nor endless AGS gear... I decided to go with +1range/90%acc gear on glacias...With such formation and gear, glacias only needs minimum stats into acc and could 1shot Intruders(100%AOE DR), except for the case where Intruders are behind haunted fortress......another benefit f this glacias build is that it could take down predators/beheaders easily,since it is standing at postion9, it could all enemies with A1, you don't have to worry about enemies in the back row sabotaging the deck. The downside of this is that glacias has no AP pump where as glacias with AGS gear has faster SPD/AP

As for supports, I chose the safety route, maybe this is because I played too many Tower of Iron/Pylon runs, I emphasize on support safety rather than more AP, the stat distribution is mainly All HP just to combat that situation.

Albatross is generic build in Area3...he needs more evasion to doge deadly foes...and because of this change, the timing for Albatross to Idle and give "invincible" to allies is slower, so supports' survival became an issue ( rhea +glacias faster than albatross may result in counterattack which is sometimes deadly to red spectres(1000%eva)and generals if u don't know how to handle glacias)

Overall, glacias deck is really strong, but to achieve the same level of dominance like it did in area2, u need to use A1 and use it manually more often

@(against)Intruders:Glacias snipe it down with A1 after Rhea inflicts wet

@Preadtors: Rhea doesn't try to inflict wet, it will be done in 1-2A1 by glacias(not resulting in glitch where u need to restart the game)

@Beheaders: move after albatross invincible, it's not that hard

@CyclopsX snipe down deadly foes than it's easy stun lock

@Haunted Fotress: Not hard as speed of rhea and Glacias is mainly controlled

Alternative Glacias deck that I used and felt it was useful during the climb

Glacias used almost the same gear except OS is SSS flying attacker, all other units' gear remain the same, express is 300unit HP, 2 action chip beta, SSS flying support OS, and force battle system(exchanged from shop).... the point of this team is that during round 3 u could use the technique called "AP CHEATING". This is a technique that was used during V1.0 of Last Origin, often associated with May using 2 A2 in a row while only having "19AP". On round3, glacias has 17ap, in action, u let him use 1 A1, then a second action will pop out, change the first action of glacias into A2, and then let the second action be another A2, as long as express could use A2 on glacias, then in that round glacias will use 2 A2 instead of 1......

How to play: express provide the first A2 to rhea (in this deck rhea is slower than glacias only in 1st round) so rhea is faster than glacias, then express just A2 glacias as pump

PS Triton Team is really good

Friga SSS heavy OS is not mandatory, change it into Defense OS will be better, use elemental spray in floors like 3-35(electric) and 3-40(electric)

Action chip beta on all units could be changed into normal action chip

Force battle on Silky is not mandatory, could be changed into AP pack

Force battle on Triton is not mandatory, could be changed into AGS gear (exchanged using alterium)

PROS:THIS TEAM iS NOT AFRAID OF TRACKER DIE TRACKER DIE!

Anyways good luck on your journey of latrine. Hope you all like the post, just some thoughts

This is cdsdwer :)

아카에 영광을!